no avatar

Mohammed_Al-Ghafri

Cannot connect to server!?

Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:08 pm
Hello, 
My ID code is: 12967951 well, I've sent you several emails I was playin' DH5 just fine even after the latest update but right after the last war before 3 days just closed the game and couldn't log in after till today ever for no reason! So everytime it showed me the message " dungeon hunter 5 cannot connect to server. please check your internet connection and try again" I tried restarting wifi and my phone many times but still not working! Also, tried to clean cache and reinstalled the game but and still not working! Beside, my wifi connection is great tho! My ingame name is San level 130, please help me to fix this asap. Thanx

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Re: Cannot connect to server!?

Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:02 pm
Hello Mohammed_Al-Ghafri, sorry for the inconvenience. According to our Customer Care team your profile has been fixed. You now should be able to access the game. Best regards.
no avatar

Iskandar_Amran

Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:39 am
Hello, my account also happened like this, since Mar 10, 2017. I ve try connecting using different ISP still not working. I ve try reboot and clear cache also not working. My ingame name is Elìjah, level 84. Please also help me fix this issue asap. Thank you very much
no avatar

Truthrain

Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:06 am
Yea same for me my ticket  #12979641. I've done all the same it's been two days and I haven't herd anything but we'll get in touch with you later. My in game name is Caddo 130. Thanks
no avatar

Katzee01

Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:19 pm
Caddo is in my guild. We having same problems.. What sort of comp are u guys doing since we are effectively out of the wars until this is fixed? Ticket number 12985013
no avatar

Franklin_Ardiwijoyo

Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:34 am
I had suffering this problem for 6 days last week. After that i can play normal again only for three days. But yesterday this problem back again until now. I cant bear this suffer again. Please gameloft, give us permanent solution for this matter! My character name is archangel®x, defender guild member.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:44 pm
Hello guys, a new update regarding this matter, the Android team has managed to get to the main cause of the issue and has deployed a server fix earlier in the day (GMT). All affected users should now have their profiles automatically fixed. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
no avatar

Fabion

Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:44 am
I have been having this problem since of yesterday while LOADING DH5 IT GIVES ERROR MESSAGE DUNGEON HUNTER 5 CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER CHECK INTERNET CONNECTION, PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS MY "FEARDEGON" don't remember my exact level but its between 60 to 70

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Cannot connect to server!?

Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:34 am
Hi Fabion, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you're facing on your end. Please try to troubleshoot the problem by doing the following:

- Restart your router and your WiFi connection
- Turn off your device for 2 minutes and then turn it back on.
- Make sure that your internet connection signal strength is maximum.
- Close all background apps
- Temporary disable your firewall and/or anti-virus software
- Make sure that are using a fast and stable internet connection (you should try switching to a different ISP to rule out your current internet connection)

If none of the above helps with your issue please consider opening a trouble ticket with Customer Care: http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/364/. A dedicated agent from Customer Care will follow up to assist further.

Best regards,
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

fede_difra02

Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:57 am
Salve il mio numero ticket è 13592265. Ho già rilevato il problema della connessione tre giorni fa ma non ho ottenuto risposta e non mi hanno ancora risolto il problema. Avrei urgente bisogno di riaccendere al server qualcuno mi potrebbe aiutare? Il nome del gioco è Eren livello mi pare sia 70.
Aiutatemi nel minor tempo possibile grazie
Cosa devo fare per riaccedere al server?
[img]Screenshot_2017-07-13-11-05-08[/img]