updates

no avatar

jerry_fogle

Windows PC

updates

Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:31 pm
I am playing on a windows 10 tablet and every time I try to update it gets to a certain point and stops.  please help me.  
jerry

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Re: updates

Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:07 pm
Hello jerry_fogle, sorry for the troubles. If you're having difficulties downloading the most recent update please try the following:

- Force close all unnecessary applications running in the background.
- Reboot your device by turning it off for a few seconds and then powering it back on again. This can help to clear the memory of your device from any tasks that should no longer be using resources.
- Make sure to have at least 2GB to 3GB of free space in your device's memory.
- Keep a close eye on your device to ensure that the update process is not stopped by power-saving features like autolock, screenlock, standby, etc.
- If you're still experiencing errors, you may need to try a different network connection to the one that you're on.

Let me know if any of the above helps with your issue!
Best regards,
no avatar

jerry_fogle

Windows PC

war

Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:23 pm
since the update on wednesday i am unable to access most of my game including the guild war.  I am Octavian on Punisher guild lev 140 please help me
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

updates

Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:44 pm
Hey, Jerry!

If you have your progress linked with a social account, you can try reinstalling the game as it may help. If this fails, please reach out to our Customer Care team via the in-game option as they'll be able to assist you further. ;)

Stay strong, battle-brother!
no avatar

Michael Brackett

Steam

Re: updates

Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:56 pm
Hey I just bought crystal challenge chest, why wont they show up?