no avatar

Daxus_White

Windows PC

Theres a bug in the level 84 of the game... pc users can u beat that level? it is impossible when we face the first boss and we kill him, nothing happend... we can not advance after this..and sometimes in other missions we are about to accomplish the mission, using potions, suddenly the game crashes...wtf, I think this should be fixed, because we lost that items... please do something about...
thanks for reading and greetings
no avatar

Mark de Lima

Same problem with me. I play on windows phone. After killing the boss on mission 84 nothing happens.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello guys, sorry for the trouble. I will forward the details you have provided on this particular issue (mission 84 showstopper) to the developers so they can be able to look into it more closely. I'll get back to you with a status update once I have additional information. Best regards.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello again, so the game team have investigated the report and now they've started working on a fix for this specific mission. The fix will be made available with the next client update (UPD 14). Best regards.
no avatar

Misquoting

Google Play (Android)

The glitch in level 84  has not been fixed in the epic level.  Seems problem has existed for many many years.
no avatar

Randy E Domingue

Google Play (Android)

Still an issue. Android.
no avatar

Randy E Domingue

Google Play (Android)

Found the issue. You have to kill all minions before the boss dies. Yay
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Awesome, Randy!