no avatar

Nixa_x

banned for no reason!

Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:18 pm
I play Dungeon Hunter 5 on Windows 8.1, My nickname is NIxa. I just changed my guild and
I HAVE BAN FOR NO REASON. I have never used cheats. to have unban I have to have ticket ID but I have no idea how to get it. There is no "banned category" on gameloft  support website.   So, help me!   Just tell me what I have to do to have unban! 
Cause Its really unfair...  :x
no avatar

tiunilohmugameloft

Re: banned for no reason!

Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:28 am
I have just got banned for no reason on android instead. I guess, this is how GL removes players don't spend a penny. How can play willing to spend money on a game that gets banned permanently? I was banned before when i start once with no reason back in June. Now again, this time it's permanent. I didn't complaint that time because I was just started playing it. I left alone to save all the hassle, only 2 week banned. After I got back my acct, I spent days and nights to lvl up and participate with my guild. I'm getting a to a decent lvl and decent gears, now it's all gone. I was planning to buy some gems bundle with it if things go well, lucky i haven't. We are not the only one, search the web, GL had been doing this to many players with no reason. I'm abit upset right now because i will be missing out the up coming updates and gifts, events, etc.

Pablo_Garcia

Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:52 am
Me too, 3 days ago for the second time i Was banned for no reason , Last time got fix and they give me my acount back , this time i am wating , nobody give me answers. 2 years and half i being playing i dont wana lost all my progres.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:57 pm
Hi guys,

@Nixa_x if you're having troubles submitting the support ticket you can try using the in-game option instead of the website form. To contact CC from the game please tap on the Customer Care button present on the in-game ban notice. You'll be redirected Known Issues & FAQ section, scroll to the bottom and tap the "My problem is not listed as a known issue" button. Fill out the form with as much detail as possible and hit the "Send" button (Note: This may NOT send your ticket yet!). If a new "Knowledgebase Articles" page loads, please scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the "This didn't help. My problem was not listed" button. This will complete the process. You should then get confirmation the ticket was sent and an automatic message will be delivered to your email. An agent will follow up to assist further.

As a last note, if the "Bans/Cheaters'' option still doesn't appear in the drop-down menu, please select another type of issue and provide a summary of the actual problem in the description field. The dedicated agent who will take your case will understand.

@tiunilohmugameloft if you haven't raised a trouble ticket yet regarding this issue, please do so as soon as possible by following the steps written on the in-game ban notice. Through this method, the agent who will handle your case will be able to collect your account & device information in order to better assist you with this unfortunate problem that you're facing on your end.

@Pablo_Garcia Please let me know your ticket ID in case you've already raised one and the CC team haven't done any follow up thus far on your issue.

Best regards,
no avatar

Nino1975

Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:34 pm
Hi Alexys the problem is that there's no response from tech support or when there is just send an automatic message there is no specific explanation about the motives of the ban received as I wrote in another post were in the same situation of the guys overwrite.
I can accept the ban if I really have done something to deserve it, but I pretend an explanation of what I would do in December to get the first ban of 15 days and now for the permanent ban is my right to know.

Ticket number 12274802
Starting date of ban and of sending ticket 19/09/2016
no avatar

Joking

Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:40 pm
Lucky you they pay you attention...
no avatar

tiunilohmugameloft

Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:55 am
AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hi guys,

@Nixa_x if you're having troubles submitting the support ticket you can try using the in-game option instead of the website form. To contact CC from the game please tap on the Customer Care button present on the in-game ban notice. You'll be redirected Known Issues & FAQ section, scroll to the bottom and tap the "My problem is not listed as a known issue" button. Fill out the form with as much detail as possible and hit the "Send" button (Note: This may NOT send your ticket yet!). If a new "Knowledgebase Articles" page loads, please scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the "This didn't help. My problem was not listed" button. This will complete the process. You should then get confirmation the ticket was sent and an automatic message will be delivered to your email. An agent will follow up to assist further.

As a last note, if the "Bans/Cheaters'' option still doesn't appear in the drop-down menu, please select another type of issue and provide a summary of the actual problem in the description field. The dedicated agent who will take your case will understand.

@tiunilohmugameloft if you haven't raised a trouble ticket yet regarding this issue, please do so as soon as possible by following the steps written on the in-game ban notice. Through this method, the agent who will handle your case will be able to collect your account & device information in order to better assist you with this unfortunate problem that you're facing on your end.

@Pablo_Garcia Please let me know your ticket ID in case you've already raised one and the CC team haven't done any follow up thus far on your issue.

Best regards,

I have submitted the ticket. Come on GL, there is no agent to help me. The **** email was sent out the same as people post here before. Leave it guys, u cant unban the account. I quit playing this **** up game from a **** up Co.
no avatar

Crax

Google Play (Android)

Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:34 pm
I downloaded Asphalt Extreme couple of months ago. My 3 year old finds it exciting, and hes the one thats been playing it on my pad. He has 2 cars and never wins, although he always says he does ;)
Yesterday he came running and said 'game not good'..as I looked at it, we had been ban.
Reaching out to custumer care at gameloft, it turns out my brilliant 3 year old had managed to =12.8pxusing cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any other unauthorized software designed to modify or interfere with the Services;
=12.8px- Using the account, username, or password of another account holder at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your Account;
=12.8px- Sublicense, rent, lease, sell, trade, gift, bequeath or otherwise transfer your account or any Virtual Items associated with your account to anyone.
=12.8px- Access or use a third-party account or any Virtual Items that have been sublicensed, rented, leased, sold, traded, gifted, bequeathed, or otherwise transferred from the holder or the original account creator.
=12.8px- Utilize multiple accounts, manual procedures, bots, scripts or other processes in order to accumulate or ""farm"" Virtual Items.
=12.8px- Use the Services in a commercial manner, including the transferring of Virtual Items in exchange for ""real world"" money.

Well pick one, because Gameloft Custumer Care cant decide, nor tell me what my mastermind son had done...yet we are still banned. And yes, clearly we are not spending on this game, so maybe thats the real crime here. I only have two words for Gameloft, and Im sure all of you can guess what comes before 'you'.
Its just sad, cuz I dont give a .... but as I have deleted the game someone else is not feeling so good about his favourite game.
no avatar

LadyDie

Windows PC

Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:44 pm
Hello Gameloft support! This past Monday I was unfairly banned and now I cannot receive any more rewards in scoreboard events. The legendary hunt was in the final minutes, my strongest element is nature. To guarantee my ranking among the first and win the armor, I spent my diamonds buying tickets and orbs while making the attacks as quickly as possible. I imagine the algorithm has misinterpreted this. I went back to playing after a year off and I really like that game.I appreciate if you can investigate as soon as possible. Thank you! I cant open a new topic ticket ID is 19876003
In the game: LadyDie
no avatar

Stoic2

Google Play (Android)

Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:09 am
I have absolutely the same problem as the player above. I hope it will be resolved as soon as possible.

In game name Stoic
Ticket  19877537