no avatar

Ven

Код покупки GPA.1370-0667-0074-34441.
Покупка была осуществлена не мной, на аккаунт google, основной аккаунт facebook - irven@live.ru, прошу вернуть деньги за покупку 29,99 евро) или же перенести данную покупку на основной аккаунт, в игре часто, и часто совершаю покупки.
Заранее извиняюсь, впредь буду внимателен к доступу телефона, 
С уважением  Илья
​спасибо.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello Ven, sorry for the trouble. Please note that issues with in-app purchases are being handled by my colleagues from Customer Care. To contact them please kindly follow these steps:

- Tap the red G button at the top left corner of the screen
- Select the Customer Care button and read the Known Issues & FAQ section. If the answer to your question is not provided, you will need to contact an agent.
- To contact an agent, scroll to the bottom and tap the "My problem is not listed as a known issue" button.
- Fill out the form with as much detail as possible and hit the "Send" button. Note: This may NOT send your ticket yet!
- If a new "Knowledgebase Articles" page loads, please read through the content to see if your issue is answered.
To actually SUBMIT your ticket, please scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the "This didn't help. My problem was not listed" button. This will complete the process.
- You should then get confirmation the ticket was sent and an automatic message will be delivered to your email. An agent will follow up to assist further.

Best regards,
no avatar

romanitfree

Google Play (Android)

Помогите пожалуйста, в игре Gangster Vegas была совершена покупка в размере 2.24$ это же VIP 1. Хочу запросить возврат средст, так как покупка бы сделана не мною, а моим младшим братом. Заранее спасибо.