Syafiq Amran

Lost my account

Sun May 29, 2016 5:29 pm
Dear Gameloft Customer Care,
I was trying to log in my account on a different user on my laptop. But after i logged in, my progress was lost and I have to create new character. My allies are still there but everything else were lost. I was Master 1 and at level 110. I don't want to start everything all over again. My guild needs me for the guild war. Hope your team can help restore my progress back.

My Ticket ID: 11772627
My original character name was Edward
My current character name is Rives
My Outlook / xbox account is ahmadsyafiqamran97@gmail.com
My Facebook account is ahmadsyafiqamran@ymail.com

Thank you very much.
no avatar

Tarun aka bhagwan

Re: Lost my account

Sun May 29, 2016 7:03 pm
Here we go again .my guild's fourth account lost problem in two months . And edward account lost costed us top 10 spit in guild war this time we were maintaining our ranks and than one of our key players loses his account .​why is there so much problem in logging accounts now .before this link device thing there was no problem whatsoever regarding this and now its everywhere currently my 2 players that were doing great in this war as they were top 3 pts getter lost account in between this event anna angel and edward .what can i say we even played through nights and still cause of this problem we wont have our much deserved rank i m very dissapointed and devastated at the same time . Just fiz these problems is all i can say nowthanx
no avatar

gritzydevil

Sun May 29, 2016 7:24 pm
Ya Tarun I agree with you , remember when I lost my account and I got it back due to same error while logging in I lost my account and when I got it back I couldn't play guild wars and it was a crashing spree for me and as a result I couldn't get those 3* 3 lighting trinkets now edward lost his same as logging problems now days increasing too much gameloft we all just request you to please provide some help to eddy and get his account back that's all we req as we lost our spot of 10th place in guild wars now I hope you guys can do the need full thxs GritzyDevil
no avatar

DrAshish_Kumar

Sun May 29, 2016 8:36 pm
Yeah we were 6 last night if we had all the player we could have gone in top 5 need to fix the issues fast bcoz we having problm in participating when all good player loose their account. . fix the issue of our buddies and give us rewards as we were try to get them bt bcoz of this cant get them. Hope u'll understand. Bcoz of this people r losing interest in game. I m also losing. If this is nit fixed I may stop playing and I don't get good items also is chest look throught that also.

Syafiq Amran

Tue May 31, 2016 4:15 pm
My problem has been solved. Thanks a lot to Gameloft customer care team and my fellow guild mates.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:40 am
Hello guys, if your guilds are experiencing partial or total loss of progress on their end please advise them to open trouble tickets with Customer Care (Options - Help - Customer Care). Our dedicated agents will investigate these issues and they'll do their best to correct them as quickly as possible. In case they've already have pending tickets in the system please ask them for their ticket IDs so I can notify the appropriate team. Best regards.
no avatar

Main Farry Jan

Windows PC

lost my account

Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:09 pm
I LOST MY ALL progress from MCVS i try open that account but it show new now i am playing on that but i want my progress back now my clan need me and i need my progress back 

orignal name in game is:NIGHT ARMY
DOGTAG is :24bc02
CLAN NAME is : RISING STAR

I request u to plz tell me which one is my account on this progress
plzzzzzzzzzz
no avatar

jfogle

Windows PC

Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:15 pm
my ticket ID is YMV-94688-359.  I was working with an android emulator to see if my previous problem of chest not showing up in the store for me to claim. that ticket is  17152232.  In doing so I installed the game on the emulator and once I saw it ask for my location I backed out.  I went into windows 10 and my character was gone. I was a lev 140 named Octavian on a Brazilian server. I backed up my progress on my wife´s facebook account but it is telling me her password is an old one which is incorrect since I can access her facebook anytime I want to.  Please help me find my character or I will just not play anymore as this is my 3rd character and I have far too much time in it to start over. Thnaks for the help
Jerry Fogle  my ticket number is actually 
ticket ID is 17183930
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost my account

Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:51 pm
Hey, jfogle!

I've escalated your case to our team so they should get back to you very soon. Please let me know when they do, or if 2 days pass without a reply, please come back here and let me know. ;)

@Main: please report this on the MCVS Forum as my colleague there will be able to help you out. You can post here: viewforum.php?f=2212

Thanks for all your support and patience, guys!
Have a great one!
no avatar

jfogle

Windows PC

Thu Nov 22, 2018 6:29 pm
it says the topic no longer exist.  I did just find out I was booted from my guild where we were ranked 31 I am bummed I hope this gets fixed soon.  Sending in tickets seems a waste you are the only one that has responded to me for this and nobody responded to my tickets on the lost chest issues thanks for helping I just want to play again and I will not start over again too much work in this character
Jerry