no avatar

Tim_Wells

Garbeled graphics Windows 10

Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:00 pm
Windows 10 on my laptop and finally got the game to load. I play the game on my Galazy 5S and love it. I wanted to play it on my laptop and the graphics are horrible. The buttons are often overlaid and buttons often have scribbled lines like ækip. Please help. Tried to take a screen capture that I don't know where it stored it. My display is 1366 x 768.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Re: Garbeled graphics Windows 10

Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:07 am
Hello Tim_Wells, kindly provide the model of your laptop as well as a screenshot with the graphics issues so I can forward these to the appropriate team for investigation.

Here's a guide on how to take a screenshot of Windows 10: http://www.howtogeek.com/226280/how-to- ... indows-10/

Best regards,
no avatar

Tim_Wells

Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:28 pm
The Windows key blocks part of it, but you can see the odd graphics on the right. They flash and flicker.
Toshiba Satalite Laptop/Notebook with Windows 10 newest updates.
Display is 1366 x 768 ( and have tried all other setting).
166 GIG hard drive
Intel Core Duo 2.00 GHZ
RAM 4 Gig
64 bit operating system
Video Mobile Intel Pro 4 express chipset
Vram 1759 Meg
Attachments
Screenshot (1).png
Screenshot (1).png (1.34 MiB) Viewed 350 times
no avatar

Tim_Wells

Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:52 pm
Another screenshot
Attachments
Screenshot (2).png
Screenshot (2).png (1.68 MiB) Viewed 349 times
no avatar

Tim_Wells

Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:27 pm
I made sure I had all Windows 10 updates.
My video drivers are up to date.
Attachments
Screenshot (3).png
Screenshot (3).png (1.93 MiB) Viewed 343 times

Raziel619

Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:09 pm
Have you tried a re-install of the game?

If you have and it made no difference, I suggest firing up a VM of Windows 8 and try installing the game there. DH5 runs alot smoother with less crashes on Win 8. Let us know if you think running this game on a VM is a suitable option for you.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:39 am
Hello Tim_Wells, thanks for these, I will send them to the appropriate team so they can perform an investigation, but first I have to ask you if this is your first time trying to run Dungeon Hunter 5 on this specific laptop? Your hardware is quite old and from a quick search on intel's website I couldn't find any official Windows 10 drivers for your Mobile Intel Pro 4 express integrated video card. I presume the same thing applies for the manufacturer of your laptop, but I can't check since you did not provide the exact model. My assumption is that the outdated hardware and drivers coupled with Windows 10 is causing these problems for recently released games (2013 onwards).

Please try downloading another Gameloft title (like Asphalt 8) to check if you're experiencing similar graphics issues likes on DH5: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/a ... zdncrfj26j

Thanks in advance.
no avatar

Mustafa dada

Apple (iOS)

Garbeled graphics on iPad 4.

Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:29 pm
Garbeled graphics on iPad 4. The iPad 4 graphics aren't high. Please fix this issue.