no avatar

jimmy1409

Apple (iOS)

Help to recover saved game progress

Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:59 am
Dear staff from GL,

I have lost my character ( name is Zenkiv and lv 111 ) when I reinstall the game because the problem is that my phone has not enough space ( it is still has!! ). I already sent mail to customer care from 28/01, but they just said that I can recover via Facebook or google+. Unfortunately, It is not working. Therefore, please help me with that issue. Additional, my ticket ID is 11214160

regard,
Jimmy
no avatar

mabaeyens

Re: Help to recover saved game progress

Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:52 pm
If you are getting a disk space issue then make sure you have plenty of it, as in several GBs free. If you do, then make sure to uninstall the app, reboot the device and install again. Also, log off and on the Google Play account after uninstalling.

jimmy1409 wrote:
Dear staff from GL,

I have lost my character ( name is Zenkiv and lv 111 ) when I reinstall the game because the problem is that my phone has not enough space ( it is still has!! ). I already sent mail to customer care from 28/01, but they just said that I can recover via Facebook or google+. Unfortunately, It is not working. Therefore, please help me with that issue. Additional, my ticket ID is 11214160

regard,
no avatar

jimmy1409

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:29 pm
Thanks mabaeyens for tour help. However, It is not working and I do not know what's going on now!! I am still waiting rocover my saved game progress from customer care!
Jimmy
no avatar

jimmy1409

Apple (iOS)

Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:53 am
Dear Staff from GL,

someone else can help me to recover my saved game progress. I am waiting from 28/01 until now. Therefore, I really need your help now please!
Jimmy

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:11 am
Hello jimmy1409, apologies for the inconveniences you have encountered with Dungeon Hunter 5. The ticket is currently being handled by the customer care agents. Please note though that you did not include your friend/referral code, do you think you can provide it? (this information is important in the investigation process). Best regards.
no avatar

jimmy1409

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:26 am
Hello Alex,
As you know, I am providing all information that Customer Care need to help me. Unfortunately, I do not remember my referral code because I did not use it much, so I am sorry about that. Do customer care have any solution in my case? I am still waiting and willing to provide much more evidences that related to my character ( name is Zenkiv and lv is 111)

Regards,
Jimmy

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:23 am
Hello jimmy1409, one of our customer care agents mentioned that he sent you the save file with your old character on Feb 6th. Can you please confirm this? Btw, the aforementioned reply is related to Ticket #11207712. Best regards.
no avatar

jimmy1409

Apple (iOS)

Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:35 am
Hello AlexYs,

Until now I have not received any email that containing my saved game progress. I also sent back to Customer Care 2 more emails to ask them where is my saved game progress, but I got nothing now, although they said that my character has been restored!! Could you please ask them again my case? It will be appreciated. Additional, the ticket ID is 11252818 and Maxim from Customer Care who sent an email that my character has been restored without any attact saved file!!

Regards,
Jimmy
no avatar

jimmy1409

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:19 am
Dear Alex and Customer Care,

I am happy to inform you that I have received successfully my old character. I appreciate for your help and Customer Care too.

Regards,
Jimmy

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:33 am
Hello jimmy1409, I'm glad to hear that the folks from Customer Care have managed to successfully recover your old character. If there are any other issues please let me know. Have a great day.