frych

Hello,

I have got the same problem with my new device.
My progress was reset after trying to play Dungeon Hunter 4 in my new device.

I have no idea how to start game with my big level .

facebook: frychelm@gmail.com
google: frychelm@gmail.com

Please help.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

New Device, cannt get back my Account

Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:22 am
Hello frych, kindly note that this is the Dungeon Hunter 5 forum. As you're having an issue with Dungeon Hunter 4 I'll recommend contacting the DH4 Customer Care team via this support link: http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/262/.

Best regards,
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

djarwo

Google Play (Android)

Indonesia

AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hello, thank you mabaeyens from helping OP and good to hear that the issue was resolved Jevhen_Zernov! About the question you've asked in your second comment mabaeyens, I can tell you from my personal experience since I switched phones within the same platform (Android) not that long ago. Firstly I linked by game progress with my Facebook account (it should work the same with the other SNS options) on the old device, then installed Dungeon Hunter 5 on the new terminal, launched the game and once I had the opportunity to connect with a SNS account I logged in with the appropriate Facebook credentials. As soon as I've done that I've been asked if I would like to continue playing on the new character or if I want to restore my previous progress. I chose the latter option and my game progress was restored to where I left it off.

In addition to that, there also the new feature in DH5 called "LINK DEVICE".
This feature can be used to transfer your profile from one device to another without being connected to any Social Network since it works based on referral codes (friend code).
This option is locates in the game's settings: Options - General - Link Device

I hope this helps!

Hi Alex,
The link device is gone after last update?
Is the facebook option still works?
no avatar

Mike_B

Re: New Device, cannt get back my Account

Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:11 am
I tried reinstallsing app on my iPad as described. Still haven't gotten back old account. Email is Mburke.hi.1010@gmail.com
User name is mikeyb1010
Any help would be appreciated

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:48 am
Hello,

@djarwo The Facebook option should still work, however, do note that you must first link your profile with FB account on the original device (in case you haven't done this already) before you can recover your progress on the new device. If you've already done this process and you still can't recover your DH5 account on the new device you will require the assistance of our customer care team: http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/364/

@Mike_B If you've linked your profile with a social network (for iOS that should be Facebook or Game Center) you can first try to recover it by logging in with your SNS credentials and choosing the correct saved profile when prompted by the "chose a profile screen" (please note that you'll have to complete the tutorial first before the game allows you to connect to a social network). If such an option does not appear after the login phase you'll require assistance from our Customer Care agents. To contact them please follow these steps:

- Tap the G (Gameloft) button at the top left side of the screen
- Select the Customer Care button and read the Known Issues & FAQ section. If the answer to your question is not provided, you will need to contact an agent.
- To contact an agent, scroll to the bottom and tap the "My problem is not listed as a known issue" button.
- Fill out the form with as much detail as possible and hit the "Send/Submit" button. Note: This may NOT send your ticket yet!
If a new "Knowledgebase Articles" page loads, please read through the content to see if your issue is answered.
- To actually SUBMIT your ticket, please scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the "This didn't help. My problem was not listed" button. This will complete the process.
- You should then get confirmation the ticket was sent and an automatic message will be delivered to your email. An agent will follow up to assist further.

Best regards,
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Maya_Huynh

Apple (iOS)

Hellp can you help to get back my account
I just do worng so my account from 140 back to level 1
Because my cousin dont know english do touch in facebook something i dont know
Now I lost my account and I deleted apps arleady
Name in game TINAHUYNH Id #: h46ru74
no avatar

Mayank Bothra

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:00 pm
I am also facing the same problem. I stopped playing after the arena update came out and just download the game today. My email id is mayankbothra9@gmail.com this is my account email which i used to play DH5 once i logged in my character level was showing 6 but as fas as i remember i had 100+ level and many legendary armors and weapons, all of which is lost please help me. I have tried reinstalling the game 2 times. Previously i used to play on Lenovo Vibe K4 Note now i am using Honor Play.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:00 pm
Hey, Mayank!

Please report this with our Customer Care team as well, using the in-game option. They'll be able to identify your account and help you restore it. Return to me if they'll be late with a response. ;)

All the best, Hunter!
no avatar

Alexis123

Google Play (Android)

Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:56 am
I have the same issue no matter what device I use... I cant install on any android device... tried with 4 different tablets. I even did a video explaining my issue. The link to the video is in this ticket 16953620

Im trying to solve this issue since July 8 with no luck from customer support.

Please help
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:38 pm
Hey there, Alexis!

Checking your ticket we see that one of our agents already responded. Please follow her instructions and write back if it does not help.
See you in the fight in no time! :D

Happy Hunting!