no avatar

Alvin_Chan

Google Play (Android)

I wished to reissue ticket, but I can't get pass this screen now. What options do I have? 😔
Attachments
Screenshot_20190327_195348_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.Gloft5DHM.jpg
Screenshot_20190327_195348_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.Gloft5DHM.jpg (857.37 KiB) Viewed 106 times
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, Alvin!

Download the additional data. This is probably the latest update. ;)

Keep me posted.
no avatar

Alvin_Chan

Google Play (Android)

Clicking "OK"  closes the game & window. ğŸ˜ž
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, Alvin!

Sorry to hear about that! Please try reinstalling the game. ;)

Thanks for bearing with us, Hunter!
no avatar

Alvin_Chan

Google Play (Android)

I uninstalled. It ran a 780mb data download. It forces me to create another new character. Enter 2nd act, it ask me to select which character to keep, the previous force new, or the current force new. Either I chose, it asked to restart.

Upon restart... The same additional data download page appears. Click OK, it still force close the game.

What can be done at this point? Can they just restore the level 80 character I had and we don't have to go through all these again? ğŸ˜ž
no avatar

Alvin_Chan

Google Play (Android)

Dear Tudor.

No other solution?
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, Alvin!

Well that's a bummer! :( OK, first off, make sure that you have enough free storage space to properly install and run the game. Also turn off any background apps that use an internet connection and before trying again, turn off your device for a few minutes.
If all this fails, please reach out to our Customer Care team through our support site: https://support.gameloft.com/

Thanks for your patience, brother, and stay strong! :D
no avatar

Jack1980

Google Play (Android)

Hello, i have a question . Guild Троя made 130,000 points in the first battle in this guild war, they are still playing and get more points and hold 1 position. So, how can you explain this? I wrote you on Facebook, but no answer from you. Close their accounts, all of them if you really want us playing in DH5
no avatar

Holmes.conan

Google Play (Android)

Good day sir,

I can't post new topic on main thread.

I had sent an email to CS. I need your concerns on my issue as well. I can't login my account on last Friday 05/04/2019 10pm (+08:00) until today. Ticket ID is 18056363.

Thank you very much.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, Jack!

Rest assured that our team is already investigating the guild and will be taking action against them, so thanks for sharing and for all your patience. ;)

@Holmes: Looking at your case, I can see that our team has already responded to your case.

Stay strong, guys!