AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello, your case has been escalated to our game developers, as soon as the investigations concludes you'll be contacted via email by one of our agents from Customer Care. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
no avatar

Alvin_Chan

Google Play (Android)

Dear AlexYs,

Thank you...

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello Alvin_Chan, apologies for the long waiting time. I've asked my colleagues from Customer care to provide a status update on this issue. Best regards.
no avatar

Alvin_Chan

Google Play (Android)

A problem from January, can't be fixed even coming March. It's fine I guess. No more Gameloft support after this. =)

Thank you for opening my eyes on your support and technical support capabilities.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello Alvin_Chan, I'm sorry to hear that you feel this way, and at the same time I understand that the waiting time for this issue is unreasonable. Under the normal circumstances the issue would have been resolved a lot faster, but as it stands due to unknown issues the Customer Care tools used by the dedicated agents cannot restore your profile back, hence why your case has been escalated to the DH5 developers. I will once more ask the CC team to provide a status update on the matter at hand, but other than that there's not much I can personally do. Apologies!
no avatar

Alvin_Chan

Google Play (Android)

Dear Forum Support,

Here I am again after 3 years, trying to see if the past issue has been resolved. Unfortunately, a level 78 main account has been lost forever, and the google account still restores the wrong character progress (this is entirely blamed on the game intro that forces user to create a new character before giving them the option to load their linked account)

Now, I am repeatedly given the choice to choose between 2 new characters which are forced created, and yet the original main character progress is nowhere to be seen.

Why is it Google Play account correctly picks up my achievements (9 out 10 done), yet the game is able to lost my original progress.

Will it ever be resolved? Or that old of progress is lost for good?
no avatar

Alvin_Chan

Google Play (Android)

Screenshot of Google Play achievements. No way this would be a new char progress, right?
Attachments
Screenshot_20190324_175642_com.google.android.play.games.jpg
Screenshot_20190324_175642_com.google.android.play.games.jpg (653.54 KiB) Viewed 36 times
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, Alvin!

Looking at your ticket number, I can see that our team found a lvl 80 character LordAru, that I guess is not your character as you have stopped replying to them (at least for this particular ticket).
My advice would be to get back to them as they have the tools to assist you.

Thank you for your patience, Hunter, and stay strong!
no avatar

Alvin_Chan

Google Play (Android)

Hi. Thanks for the reply. May I know how would you suggest I get back to them?

I just want to get that char lord aru restored properly... And may I also ask which is the correct method of linking back my account process? Via Google play right. But will it be correct this time.? 

I stopped replying after 3 times the team failed to restore my character correctly.. If you could assist me this time, I'd appreciate it very much
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, Alvin!

You can get back to them by responding to the email conversation you had with them (if you still have that email). If not, simply open up a new ticket with them using the in-game option from the game. Once you have a new ticket, you can share it here with me as I will be able to escalate it for a faster reply. ;)
You can connect your progress with either Google play or Facebook.

Stay strong, Hunter!