Joy FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello Alvin_Chan,

We've send a follow up on your case and re-explained step by step what happened. We should have a resolution soon, us and you also.

Please accept our apologies for the entire situation.

Warm regards,
Joy
no avatar

Alvin_Chan

Google Play (Android)

Dear Joy, Yes, my account is now restoring back to the main character progress. Thank you and Merry Christmas.  p/s: I think my daily gem purchase has been lost. The total amount doesn't seem right for 20 gems per day (I lost progress of 9 days). If you can look into this I'll appreciate.
no avatar

mabaeyens

I'm sure they will but it will be easier if you reply to the latest email you got from Customer Care if you didn't already
no avatar

Alvin_Chan

Google Play (Android)

Dear Gameloft.

I've just updated the game today. Due to insufficient storage, I have to do it the old fashion way, uninstall the game and then reinstall it from Google store.

Alas, the same thing happened again. Now I am once more stucked with the Kagath character, and my Lord Aru progress is lost (again!)

Please, can this stop once and for all? I nearly bought the gem promotion yesterday. I hold it off after the patch update. Now this happened once more.

Please restore back my character. I've lost much progress last month after being deactivated for 2 weeks. I don't know how long it will take this time for your side to restore my character progress properly.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello Alvin_Chan, I'm sorry to hear that this issue reoccurred on your end. I've notified the agent currently on your case about this new unfortunate development, he'll get in touch with you as soon as possible and the matter will be corrected. Best regards.
no avatar

Alvin_Chan

Google Play (Android)

Dear AlexYs,

Your agent has contacted me and notified me that the matter has been resolved and restored. But unfortunately it is still not the case when I relaunch the application, clear the cache and fresh launch.

My main profile is Lord Aru. Not Kagath. Can the game properly load the progress in the future? I am getting phobic over any future updates. This has happened twice now.

Please, restore my character progress to the main character (Level 80 or so now).

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello Alvin_Chan, apologies for the prolonged issues you've experienced with the game. I've asked the agent who's handling the case to escalate the matter to our game developers for a more in-depth investigation since the regular troubleshooting failed to resolve the problem. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
no avatar

Alvin_Chan

Google Play (Android)

Dear AlexYs,

I appreciate yr respond here to my problem. Even your customer rep is also responding to me, albeit after days.

But the issue is even after 3 times of asking me to try to connect the game to see if the profile is restored, it isn't.

Is my main profile lost forever? I have not been able to get back into the game for nearly 2 weeks now. Honestly I am beginning to lose interest. Despite my support to your developer by the in-game purchase, I am sorry my patience is wearing thin. It just too long of a wait...=(

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello, I'm sorry to hear that even the latest attempt still didn't provide the desired outcome. I believe there might be some sync issues between your installation and the cloud server. I'll ask the agent that's on your case to escalate your issue to our game developers for a more in-depth investigation. Again, apologies for these unfortunate delays.
no avatar

Alvin_Chan

Google Play (Android)

Nothing has changed. My profile "Lord Aru" is still isn't restoring...