no avatar

Alvin_Chan

Google Play (Android)

Dear Admin,

After updating my game on a new device, my primary character linked to my Google Play account has been lost.

I was a level 5 VIP with a considerable amount of gem purchased made in the past and recently. 

GPA.1397-3590-6121-50715
GPA.1395-0835-3894-14294

GPA.1365-2872-4507-31792
GPA.1305-5331-9233-32762
GPA.1315-3046-0749-38215

I hope Gameloft can do something about my Google Play account not linking to my primary account. This is the 2nd time this has happened, once due to device reset and now due to device change.

my primary Google Play account is my gmail alvin.chanhk@gmail.com

Please assist.

Thank You.
no avatar

Alvin_Chan

Google Play (Android)

Re: Lost of Character

Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:07 pm
Dear Admin / Gameloft Rep,

My ticket ID is 10966168

Will someone please attend to my problem? My character progress has been lost and so have my investment of purchase made for it.

Can anyone please attend to this? I have lost 3 days of progress ever since unable to login using my Google Play id to link back to my main character (and all its progress)

Please please help!
no avatar

Alvin_Chan

Google Play (Android)

Still no respond from Gameloft?

What will happen to my daily gems? Who will be responsible for my losses?

Not a single respond no matter email or forum reply.

Not cool.
no avatar

Alvin_Chan

Google Play (Android)

Dear GL,

Will anyone attend to my matter? I have not been able to restore my main character and its progress. My character Lord Aru is not being restored properly, instead Google Play links me to a character which I do not use.

Please help. All my gem purchase are going to be wasted.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello Alvin_Chan, apologies for the inconveniences you have encountered with Dungeon Hunter 5. I've forwarded your ticket ID to the Customer Care team. A dedicated agent will contact you as soon as he/she is available. One thing though, please update your ticket with the appropriate information, mainly the friend/referral code that's displayed on your original device (Social > Friends > Referral Code) and also include the receipts of your purchases..

Side note: I've removed the unnecessary profanity, please try to refrain yourself from using offensive language and/or signs. Thanks!

Best regards.
no avatar

Alvin_Chan

Google Play (Android)

Dear AlexYs,

I will attached all the said receipt upon getting a respond from your team.

How could I get back into my original device and my original main account?

I transfer my device for an obvious reason, namely upgrade. I have therefore formatted and reset my old device.

Irregardless, my issue now is the game does not link my Google ID back to the main character that I have been playing and spending all the time and gems on.

Instead, it links me to another character that was created on the first time I have tried to play the game on another device (and also, failed to loaded up my character properly) thus creating a secondary character which I never used ever since.

So this is not a new issue for me. I have just refrained from switching device all these time. But this has to stop somehow. I wanted to migrate to a new device and it is unacceptable that a game that has a bad system in properly identifying which is our main character hindering me from doing it.

Please understand the frustration and disappointment.

Finally, thank you for finally responding to my thread here. Apologies on the profanity. On another note, I do expect more diligent respond given the amount of money we spend on your game.

AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hello Alvin_Chan, apologies for the inconveniences you have encountered with Dungeon Hunter 5. I've forwarded your ticket ID to the Customer Care team. A dedicated agent will contact you as soon as he/she is available. One thing though, please update your ticket with the appropriate information, mainly the friend/referral code that's displayed on your original device (Social > Friends > Referral Code) and also include the receipts of your purchases..

Side note: I've removed the unnecessary profanity, please try to refrain yourself from using offensive language and/or signs. Thanks!

Best regards.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello Alvin, returning with some good news, according to Customer Care team your account has been successfully restored. Please check and confirm with the Customer Care representative assigned to your case if this is indeed correct. Best regards and apologies for the delays (Both here and on the Customer Care side).
no avatar

Alvin_Chan

Google Play (Android)

Dear AlexYs,

Sorry to inform that my account is still not restoring my primary character Lord Aru which is currently of level 78 (I can't remember, it's been over a week since I got into the game) and of VIP level 5.

When the Google Play id character restoration kicks in, the game still linking it to a character "kagath" which I do not use. Again, I am disappointed as all my purchase and progress are lost and gone.

Please check again.
AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hello Alvin, returning with some good news, according to Customer Care team your account has been successfully restored. Please check and confirm with the Customer Care representative assigned to your case if this is indeed correct. Best regards and apologies for the delays (Both here and on the Customer Care side).
no avatar

Alvin_Chan

Google Play (Android)

Dear AlexYs,

The issue is with the game is that it does not correctly associate my character with my Google ID, which is the primary account used on all Android phones. How can we Android users migrate devices if that is the case? Such is the case of my character, which was jumbled up during my device change and creating this secondary character "Kagath" which I do not play, and subsequently had to use back my old device just to play the game.
Attached is the character profile which your game kept wrongly loading for my Google play id.
 Does this character looks like one which has more than $100 spent on gem purchase and progress of level 5 VIP?
This is frustrating. 
My character is Lord Aru, not this Kagath. I've relaunch the apps dozens of times via clearing the cache and fresh launching it. It still does not correctly restore my Lord Aru character and it's progress.
Attachments
Screenshot_2015-12-19-00-19-15.png
Screenshot_2015-12-19-00-19-15.png (1.27 MiB) Viewed 508 times
no avatar

Alvin_Chan

Google Play (Android)

My goodness. 9 days since my complain and it has not yet been resolved till today. Is it that difficult to restore my account?

I really regret spending real earned money on this game now. As a game / software developer, kindly show some pride and sense of responsibility.

I feel so cheated of my money now, because of the lacklustre respond from your team.

Despite acknowledging that AlexYs did follow-up on my case, apparently the Customer Care representative isn't. I don't expect much from AlexYs seeing that he is a forum moderator. But those hired software engineers and Customer Care Reps should show some more commitment. This is embarassing to say that a simple follow-up will suffice.

And having dealt with database management myself, I do not see what is the difficulty to restore a user's account properly after having describe the correct account and character progress.

Comon guys...seriously?