no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, Asphen!

Thanks a ton for sharing you ticket with me. I've just escalated your case to our team, so an agent will get back to you very soon and help you restore you account.
Thanks for all your patience, Hunter!

All the best!
no avatar

Jacob Chang

Google Play (Android)

Yesterday i bought a new android phone and install this game,
the game showed me the tutorials then seemed to cover my last account.
Now i started with Level 6...
Please help me get back my original character.

Username : Howard
Google Account: wuhhoward7562180@gmail.com
Level : around 100
ID: 17567398

But my major equipments in the game is 'Galatine' and 'Incandescent Anvil Sentinel's Armor'.
Thanks, hope recovering soon.
no avatar

Arlie Richards

Apple (iOS)

i am about level 67 and i switched game center accounts briefly so i could play another game, i logged back into mine " arlierichards@icloud.com" and i had to go throught the tutorial again help!
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, Arlie!

After the tutorial you can simply reconnect with your social account and recover your account. If this does not work,please use the in-game Customer Care option as our team will be able to identify your account and help you recover it. ;)

Stay strong, Hunter!
no avatar

Xqc

Windows PC

Hello,

since the Server went down for a while, I lost all of my progress after the Server were back
Im a 5' Vip around level 74
Email: Flo.deBruyn@googlemail.com

Hope for a quick help, since I wont lose my daily progress

My Ticket: 18161729

MassLysteria

Google Play (Android)

XqcHello,

since the Server went down for a while, I lost all of my progress after the Server were back
Im a 5' Vip around level 74
Email: Flo.deBruyn@googlemail.com

Hope for a quick help, since I wont lose my daily progress

The same thing happened to me today... I've asked customer care what's the problem. Maybe it's a server error... I'm waiting for their answer. Ticket id:18161193
no avatar

Magicalgonzo

Apple (iOS)

Hello

Don’t know where to post, same problem, this evening I launch my game as usual, everything was totally reset...
Got ticket num 18161313 from the support.

Hope you will help me

I didn’t try to log out or to log in to anything, i just launch my game and nothing was there except the **** level 0 me..

Help me recover please

Sorry for the English, I m french

MassLysteria

Google Play (Android)

Salut Magicalgonzo ! Je me demande si c'est pas la même chose pour tout le monde...
no avatar

HecticHeroes

Google Play (Android)

Magicalgonzo wrote:
Hello

Don’t know where to post, same problem, this evening I launch my game as usual, everything was totally reset...
Got ticket num 18161313 from the support.

Hope you will help me

I didn’t try to log out or to log in to anything, i just launch my game and nothing was there except the **** level 0 me..

Help me recover please

Sorry for the English, I m french

thats what happened to me, i didnt delete the game or reset it just came back and all my game was reset to a **** level 0. i did the tutorial and it auto linked to my google account and facebook, im really annoyed. how do i get a help ticket

no avatar

HecticHeroes

Google Play (Android)

had the same problem as other people, i dont know how to get a support ticket. i launched my game like normal and everything was reset. i lost my levek 140 account and all i saw was a level 0 **** person. it auto linked to my google play account that my main was on and linked to my facebook/

my account is called LittleT and my email that was linked was jacobslade6@gmail.com

help me please