MassLysteria

Google Play (Android)

https://support.gameloft.com/contactus? ... verify=yes

Here is the link to submit a ticket.
I think there is a server error...
no avatar

HecticHeroes

Google Play (Android)

i opened my game up this evening and all i saw is a **** level 0, i completed the tutorial and tried to see if i could retrieve it after but all that happened is that it linked to my google account instead of my actual account and it linked to my faecbook.

my account name was LittleT and the email/google account jacobslade6@gmail.com.

help please
no avatar

War Mk

Apple (iOS)

Same here... logged in and I was level 0. I completed the tutorial and then tried to switch account and back to level 0... then I completed the tutorial yet again and connected to game center and now I am back to the account I created earlier today... but my lvl 33 account seems to have dissapeared. I noticed all my allies/requests are still there, but I none of the character progress is. I submitted a ticket #18161673 . How can i recover my original account?.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hey, guys!

Our team is aware of this issue and at the moment it is their highest priority. Thanks a bunch for sharing your tickets as I'll be sending them to the team.
Thank you for your understanding and support!

Stay strong!
no avatar

Xqc

Windows PC

I mean, the first day went by, without any offical Statement whats going on or even a response from the ticket and reading thorugh the forum shows me, that it is on a daily base to wait more than a week to get the first responds of your ticket. I mean that shoudlnt be the case for a company like Gameloft, isnt there a proper way to get it back faster for all of us?

MassLysteria

Google Play (Android)

Xqc wrote:
I mean, the first day went by, without any offical Statement whats going on or even a response from the ticket and reading thorugh the forum shows me, that it is on a daily base to wait more than a week to get the first responds of your ticket. I mean that shoudlnt be the case for a company like Gameloft, isnt there a proper way to get it back faster for all of us?

They have already restored my account, in less than 24h. I hope this won't happen anymore.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

I'm super happy to hear that, Mass! :D

@ Xqc: Rest assured that the team is working as fast as they can to sort this out, so please bear with us for a bit longer. ;) Thanks for understanding!

Happy Hunting!
no avatar

aross79

Apple (iOS)

My old account is still missing since Apr 23.
character name: Ari
level: ~113
Ticket: 18163343