AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi guys, apologies for the inconvenience this issue has caused you. If you've linked your profile with one of the available social networks (FB, G+, XBL, etc.) you can first try to recover it by logging in with the appropriate SNS credentials and choosing the correct saved profile (the higher level character). If such an option does not appear after the login phase you'll require assistance from our Customer Care agents. To contact them please follow these steps:

- Tap the red G button at the top left corner of the screen
- Select the Customer Care button and read the Known Issues & FAQ section. If the answer to your question is not provided, you will need to contact an agent.
- To contact an agent, scroll to the bottom and tap the "My problem is not listed as a known issue" button.
- Fill out the form with as much detail as possible and hit the "Send" button. Note: This may NOT send your ticket yet!
- If a new "Knowledgebase Articles" page loads, please read through the content to see if your issue is answered.
To actually SUBMIT your ticket, please scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the "This didn't help. My problem was not listed" button. This will complete the process.
- You should then get confirmation the ticket was sent and an automatic message will be delivered to your email. An agent will follow up to assist further.

If you've already logged a ticket with Customer Care about this matter and you're still waiting for an answer please pass me your ticket ID (8 digit number that should look like this: #12923655).

Best regards,
no avatar

cyael

Hi, how can i get the link code so i can play the game through my pc. I can't get the ticket i.d because DH 5 doesn't work to my phone anymore. Plus, i cant get the ticket # because i cant even get pass the link account to device option. Please help me my google account in game is celestine24yael@gmail.com and facebook is rence_cervantes@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello cyael, are you trying to link your progress from your phone to your PC? In that case please be aware that Dungeon Hunter 5 is not cross-platform compatible as each OS (iOS/Android/Windows) is hosted on separate servers. Due to this you won't be able to transfer your progress from your phone to PC.

However, if your old device is a Windows Phone, you should be able to move your saved data to a Windows 8.1/Windows 10 PC, either trough the link code feature or by logging in to the social network you've linked your progress with (Facebook, Xbox Live). Anyway, I'll need more details so I can be able to further assist you with your issue.

Best regards,
Community Support Manager @ DML / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

cyael

Thanks for the reponse sir. Yes, i was trying to transfer my account from android phone to my pc. So im down with the real problem and the reason i want to transfer my account i DH5 is, it used to work through my phone, the model is A606 CPUQuad-core 1.3GHZ 1GB Ram, now whenever i install it and run it, it will just download the 900+mb then after that whenever i open it, it will just show the logo of gameloft then 5-10sec of blackscreen then game will crash. Im hopeful the this issue can get fix i really want to play DH 5 sir. Thanks again :),
no avatar

clastera

Hi everyone, i have dungeon hunter android account, and now I lost my phone now I have windows phone can i link account? Please help me

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

@cyael Unfortunately you won't be able to transfer your progress from the Android phone to your PC due to the lack of cross-platform support. :( As for the 2nd issue (game crashes at launch) we just released a new update so do you think you could reinstall the game to see if anything changes in this regard? In case it doesn't, I'll recommend submitting a trouble ticket to customer care so our support agents can be able to look into this issue more closely: http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/364/. Thanks.

@clastera Could you please tell me the model of your old phone? Best regards.
no avatar

cyael

sir i've send 2 trouble ticket to customer care but still theres no response. thanks i really miss playing :(
no avatar

anassa

i lost my accout and all myprgress need help ,anassa. is my user name

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi guys,

@cyael If you've already logged a ticket with Customer Care about this matter and you're still waiting for an answer please pass me your ticket ID (8 digit number that should look like this: #12923655).

@anassa I've provided a response regarding your issue in the forum thread you've started here: viewtopic.php?f=1810&t=519454#p2778884

Best regards,
no avatar

Iulian1977

Dear Gameloft Customer Care My problem is like this, I reinstalled on my laptop the game after it was crashing all the time, I played like usual the tutorial and logged to Facebook, but the option to choose between the new and old character did not appear, I still have my old character on my windows phone and is connected to the same Facebook account, now I have a lvl 6 character on my laptop and a lvl 136 on my phone connected to the same Facebook account, please advise how to solve this issue. My ticket number is 13657083. My in gamme charcter name is Iulian.