AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello mcqueeny, I'm sorry to hear that you've lost your game progress. If you've linked your profile with a Facebook account you can first try to recover it by logging in with your SNS credentials and choosing the correct saved profile (the higher level character). If such an option does not appear after the login phase you'll require assistance from our Customer Care folks. To contact them please follow these steps:

- Tap the red G button at the top left corner of the screen
- Select the Customer Care button and read the Known Issues & FAQ section. If the answer to your question is not provided, you will need to contact an agent.
- To contact an agent, scroll to the bottom and tap the "My problem is not listed as a known issue" button.
- Fill out the form with as much detail as possible and hit the "Send" button. Note: This may NOT send your ticket yet!
- If a new "Knowledgebase Articles" page loads, please read through the content to see if your issue is answered.
To actually SUBMIT your ticket, please scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the "This didn't help. My problem was not listed" button. This will complete the process.
- You should then get confirmation the ticket was sent and an automatic message will be delivered to your email. An agent will follow up to assist further.

Best regards,
no avatar

theutahartist

I lost all of my progress on my DH5 account when my child's account was accidentally linked to mine. She can't get on to her account (Kargoth, member of Dragonspawn) and my account has been completely reset ( Grace, leader of Dragonspawn). I've tried everything I can think of to get my character back, but nothing is working. I've sent three or four help requests and haven't received even one reply and I'm getting frustrated. I've watched events go by that I would've easily finished and am now struggling to do the summer events with my new character, knowing that I could've easily done them with my old character. Please help me get her and my child's characters back. Thanks. theutahartist@hotmail.com
no avatar

amirtondari

i lost my char too
my email:amirtondari2@gmail.com
facebook:same email

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello guys,

@theutahartist I'm sorry to hear about the unfortunate set of events. Would you mind giving me your ticket ID (it's an 8 digit number that can be found in the automatic message sent by the support system) so I can contact Customer Care to see why no progress has been made in solving your ongoing issue?

@amirtondari Please contact Customer Care by following the steps I've written in my previous post so our dedicated agents can be able to help you recover your lost character.

Best regards,
no avatar

Lil_Kdc

Hey customers pleeaaase helpp meeeee :'(

I lost my account when i tried to login with facebook
I was lvl 62
Jaerod
With armure naturel
I want not to replay pleasee help
Kdclil2000@gmail.com

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello Lil_Kdc, sorry for the issue! Please follow the instructions I've posted in my first reply on this page. I'll also write these instructions bellow, just in case:

If you've linked your profile with a Facebook account you can first try to recover it by logging in with your SNS credentials and choosing the correct saved profile (the higher level character). If such an option does not appear after the login phase you'll require assistance from our Customer Care folks. To contact them please follow these steps:

- Tap the red G button at the top left corner of the screen
- Select the Customer Care button and read the Known Issues & FAQ section. If the answer to your question is not provided, you will need to contact an agent.
- To contact an agent, scroll to the bottom and tap the "My problem is not listed as a known issue" button.
- Fill out the form with as much detail as possible and hit the "Send" button. Note: This may NOT send your ticket yet!
- If a new "Knowledgebase Articles" page loads, please read through the content to see if your issue is answered.
To actually SUBMIT your ticket, please scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the "This didn't help. My problem was not listed" button. This will complete the process.
- You should then get confirmation the ticket was sent and an automatic message will be delivered to your email. An agent will follow up to assist further.

Best regards,
no avatar

Axongaming87

How do I get my Dungeon hunter v account 
my username is: Axongaming87
all my progres got lost. Please contact me how to get it back by texting me to my email:
andy1305@outlook.com

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hello Axongaming87, I'm sorry to hear about the issue you've encountered on your side. Please note that your issue can be resolved with the help our of our Customer Care team. The steps on how to get in touch with Customer Care have been written in my previous reply. Best regards.
no avatar

Panagiotis_Giannas

Hi i lost my current account of DH5
My username is Panos87 and my email is panosaekaras1@yahoo.gr
no avatar

Arkadiy_KHachatryan

My usernane Edvard(ЭДВАРД). my gmail KHACHATRYANARKADIY@GMAIL.COM
HOW DO I GET BACK MY ACCOUNT?
I lost data after a factory reset without recovery