no avatar

TheStark

Stronghold Raid bug/problem?

Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:27 am
First of all, I'm not sure if it's just a personal issue with my Ipad/Ios or a new bug/problem. However, I experienced it twice this week so it's something I suspect might be a global issue.

Anyways, what happened is that after I kill all the minions in a raid, the stronghold door does NOT open. At first, I thought it was a rare invisible minion glitch (happened before but very rarely). However, it wasn't that. I checked several times to see if I actually did kill every minion and it turned out that I did but the door still won't open. Unfortunately, I had to "forfeit" the raid as to continue the actual game. Has anyone experienced this problem yet? I want to know before submitting a ticket as I suspect that it might be a recent global issue/update.

Some notes:
- It occurs in any dungeon room, regardless of trap room or a normal one
- Happened very recently (this week); twice
- So far, it occurred once BEFORE the Forsaken Sands update
- Yes, every minion was killed. There's no minions that were "stuck" or were invisible.
- The stronghold itself does not crash but just that the Stronghold door does not open
- This has so far happened to on Ipad, not sure about Windows yet
- Occurred regardless of opponent's level/gear
- Unknown amount of time it takes for Stronghold door to open after all minions are killed. I will check next time if it happens. Also unknown ratio of how many raids it occurs.

Please look into this if possible, thanks.

Gameloft_Jp

Retired Community Manager

Montreal

Re: Stronghold Raid bug/problem?

Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:03 pm
Hey,

Moved it to the appropriate section.
You should submit a Ticket for this ;)

Thanks,