no avatar

Morpheus1213

Apple (iOS)

Just tried to complete the daily tasks for the daily diamond rewards.  In the past, all completed tasks including from endless dungeons, missions for evo mats,  and the wc's were counted as missions.  They aren't being counted this time.  Is this a bug?  Or are only solo missions from the world map being counted this time around?

dummy0151

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Weyhausen, Germany

Morpheus1213 wrote:
Just tried to complete the daily tasks for the daily diamond rewards.  In the past, all completed tasks including from endless dungeons, missions for evo mats,  and the wc's were counted as missions.  They aren't being counted this time.  Is this a bug?  Or are only solo missions from the world map being counted this time around?

it's a bug actually, new patch, new bugs....
http://mobileforum.gameloft.com/forum_revamp/viewtopic.php?f=1816&t=255419
@Gameloft
XP rates have been adjusted to offer a better gaming experience. Thanks,

I do QA's job better than them, and i'm not even paid to that! that's why i'm not reporting the glitches either... 

jovalleau

Veteran

Windows PC

It was adjusted to offer a better gaming experience. Thanks.

Gameloft_Jp

Retired Community Manager

Montreal

Morpheus1213 wrote:

Thanks for reporting this.
I've send a note to the teams so they can investigate this issue.

Also moved this thread to the appropriate section.

Thanks,