no avatar

ORyan

Windows PC

Lost Account

Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:52 am
My account seems to be lost.  I went throught het tutorial now 3 times.  When I can finally get to facebook to recover my account, it says it needs to reboot (and I am not given anyother option) and when I come back in I am again at the tutorial.  Please recover my accout.

Thank you,

Mark Gaylord AKA ORyan
no avatar

Knifer

Windows PC

Re: Lost Account

Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:54 am
I feel bad for you,I lost my account because i had to restore my pc and only have a microsoft account,I downloaded the game from there and started all over again,lost 4 to 5 years of gameplay.sent gameloft a message and 15 days later still no message from them.Things they could fix in less than 10 min,They just dont care.
no avatar

denszio

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:31 am
my account of several years and plenty of legendary stuff has been lost since I reinstalled the game. upon updating a few days ago, game seems to lose its connection regularly. Upon reinstalling, voila! No more account. It linked the newbie account I setup when I logged in.
no avatar

Мишаня

Apple (iOS)

Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:33 am
Здравствуй давно не играл в игру очень давно 
купил новый телефон решил установить игру начал заново. Аккаунт восстановить не смог , Ник Мишаня. Помогите восстановить пожалуйста
no avatar

brendonbk

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:44 pm
I Lost my account too, i tried to login today my old vip account and It just disappear... Need to be solved now, please Gameloft
no avatar

SuPQQ

Google Play (Android)

Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:17 am
Just happened to me right now, havent played for some time over a year, went through the tutorial, linked my fb acc - GONE, thing is ny facebook id is the same as was the old account, i know that since i had issues before and opned a ticket and they managed to get my account back.

opned a ticket hopefuly they can dig my account and stick it back to my fb id, will have to wait for the kind souls here (mods) to maybe speed things up with the ticket have'nt ticket id yet but a conversation id which is 335607 and entry id 501235073
old id case with the solved issue was 16879800, thanks.
no avatar

DH5

Google Play (Android)

Tue May 11, 2021 7:23 pm
It was registered to my email address in the game Dungeon Hunter 5 and was also linked to my facebook address. I wanted to enter the game on my new phone. Although I don't associate the account, it offers 6 lvl character options. I want to go back to my old senior character. Is there any place in the forum and mail where I can reach? I cannot open a new topic in the forum.
no avatar

rodolfocastrodz

Google Play (Android)

Mon May 17, 2021 11:10 pm
I have the same problem Google data does not load and I start from the beginning my ID Conversation ID: # 520746
asyamura character

Please help
no avatar

Кобальт

Google Play (Android)

Fri May 28, 2021 1:20 pm
Как связаться с группой поддержки? Спасибо!)
no avatar

Nub_Master

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:05 am
Здравствуйте могу ли я с платформы стим перевести свой прогресс на андроид???