no avatar

Kyzerine

Apple (iOS)

Re: Rewards are not redeemable

Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:56 am
Having the same issue with hunters chest. Received 6 chests but only managed to open 2. Where did the rest go???!!!! Help
no avatar

Wisdom

Windows PC

Re: Rewards are not redeemable

Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:51 pm
I made an order of gems and did not get them too. Cant contact support,cant post,my email not accept in contact. How can people solve problems if cant contact support ?
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Rewards are not redeemable

Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:33 pm
Hey there, Hunters!

@Kyzerine: please let our Customer Care team know about this using the in-game option and they'll be able to assist you.
@Wisdom: I'll share your email with our CC agents so they can contact you and assist you.

Thanks for letting us know and for all your patience, guys!
no avatar

EVAN666

Windows PC

Re:MY ACCOUNT IS GONE

Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:33 pm
my user USER NAME is EVAN666 EMAIL killrclone187@gmail.com TEAM WICHERS i was uninstall the game to fix bug issues then i reinstall the game i log in and got some ZANE2828 is not my account pls help me fix this issue  here is ticket number17795514 here is the post:Re: [#SMC-51758-253] [Gameloft Customer Care - InGameSupport] [Iron Blade] [Microsoft Windows] [Progress/Item Lost Issues] [Progress was reset to the beginning]  Inbox=0pxx   ImageGameloft Customer CareThu, Feb 21, 4:11 PM (21 hours ago)  ImageImageto meImage      Dear Player,Thank you for reaching Gameloft Customer Care!In an effort to speed up the resolution of your problem, we have prepared the instructions listed below, as they are normally helpful in cases similar to yours: Progress / Items Lost – Progress was reset to the beginning.If they didn’t work, or Progress / Items Lost – Progress was reset to the beginning is not your actual problem, just reply to this automatic email and we will get in touch with you.Most Gameloft games provide an opportunity to synchronize your progress with a social network account and to recover it on the same device or on several devices running the same operating system.If your progress disappeared after device reset / game update / reinstalling game or you have bought a new device, you have an option to recover your old account. All you need to do is to log in the same account (Facebook / Microsoft / GL Live!) you used in game previously.If any of the above steps was helpful and your problem has been solved, please click HERE to let us know.If you have tried everything and the problem persists, or you feel the above does not apply to you, kindly reply to this email, and a representative will reach you as soon as possible.Your ticket ID is 17795514. Please keep it and refer to this number in any follow-up emails on this subject.Kind regards,
Gameloft Customer CareRe: [Gameloft Customer Care - InGameSupport] [Iron Blade] [Microsoft Windows] [Progress/Item Lost Issues] [Progress was reset to the beginning]
Customer Information:
Entry ID 108103028
Name EVAN
E-mail killerclone187@gmail.com
Language English
Country United States
Platform Windows
Manufacturer Microsoft
Model Windows
Game Iron Blade
Game Version 2.0.0i
Date when the problem occurred 02/21/2019
Username /
Link to the page EVAN666
Description My username is EVAN666 E mail killerclone187@gmail.com Team name WITCHERS.The game was real bugy so i reinstall the app and it didnt log me in.Then i loged in to my gmail account and my EVAN666 is gone pls Fix this i have been playing this game for a year now HELP!       2ImageGameloft Customer Care9:32 AM (3 hours ago)  ImageImageto meImage     Hello,

Thank you for your email.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

According to your screenshot, you are currently playing on Windows platform where you do not have an option to log in with your Google account.

If you linked your game with a Google account, please continue playing on your Android device.

If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Sincerely,
-------------------------------
Alexandra
Customer Care Agent
http://www.gameloft.com/
http://support.gameloft.com/
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material of Gameloft which is for the exclusive use of the individual designated above as the recipient. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact immediately the sender by returning e-mail and delete the material from any computer. If you are not the specified recipient, you are hereby notified that all disclosure, reproduction, distribution or action taken on the basis of this message is prohibited.Image   ImageJackie Chan <killerclone187@gmail.com>10:57 AM (2 hours ago)  ImageImageto GameloftImage     HELL no bull ****** thats not my account i want the game file to link my back with my account !!!!!I am  not a kid either im 45 years old i was just reading the forum it says if you loose all data they can send you some game file to get it back i wont stop wrote here till i get my account back !!!!!! The first screen shoot i will send you is this crap it gave me after i uninstall and reinstall my game then i log in and my user name is not ZANE2829 MY user name is EVAN666 TEAM WITCHERS they in 3rd place !!!!!THe next screen shoot is from like few weeks ago EVAN666 i didnt log in on another device either same hp pc NOW give my game file or i will post this all over the NET and social Medea!!How gameloft loose  my data !!!!FIX THIS !!!first screen shot is of trash not my account !!next one is my account !!  I spend hours and hours of my time and money on your game THIS what i get I dont think so !!!!!!!ImageImageImage   On Fri, Feb 22, 2019 at 9:32 AM Gameloft Customer Care <support@gameloft.com> wrote:
Hello,

Thank you for your email.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

According to your screenshot, you are currently playing on Windows platform where you do not have an option to log in with your Google account.

If you linked your game with a Google account, please continue playing on your Android device.

If you have any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us again.

Sincerely,
Alexandra
Customer Care Agent
http://www.gameloft.com/
http://support.gameloft.com/
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material of Gameloft which is for the exclusive use of the individual designated above as the recipient. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact immediately the sender by returning e-mail and delete the material from any computer. If you are not the specified recipient, you are hereby notified that all disclosure, reproduction, distribution or action taken on the basis of this message is prohibited.

On Fri, 22 Feb 2019, killerclone187@gmail.com wrote:
> [image: Iron Blade - Medieval Legends RPG 2_21_2019 4_33_34 PM.png]lll
>
> On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 4:17 PM Jackie Chan <killerclone187@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > this steps dont woek i loged in with this acoount on gmail and same all
> > data gone ls help TY
> >
> >>
> >> Re: [Gameloft Customer Care - InGameSupport] [Iron Blade] [Microsoft
> >> Windows] [Progress/Item Lost Issues] [Progress was reset to the
> beginning] >> Customer Information:
> >> Entry ID 108103028
> >> Name EVAN
> >> E-mail killerclone187@gmail.com
> >> Language English
> >> Country United States
> >> Platform Windows
> >> Manufacturer Microsoft
> >> Model Windows
> >> Game Iron Blade
> >> Game Version 2.0.0i
> >> Date when the problem occurred 02/21/2019
> >> Username /
> >> Link to the page EVAN666
> >> Description My username is EVAN666 E mail killerclone187@gmail.com Team
> >> name WITCHERS.The game was real bugy so i reinstall the app and it
> didnt >> log me in.Then i loged in to my gmail account and my EVAN666 is
> gone pls >> Fix this i have been playing this game for a year now HELP! I
> sent screen >> shoot is says im loged in but this not my account
> >>PS i dont own a andriod device i play on windows 10i dont own a andriod device !!
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Rewards are not redeemable

Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:27 pm
Hey, EVAN666!

Looking at your ticket, I can see that it's for Iron Blade, so please report it on our Iron Blade Forum here: viewforum.php?f=2222 ;)

Stay strong!