Information: In light of Google’s announcement to close the consumer version of Google+, we are disabling the “G+ connect” button in our forums, April the 1st 2019. To log into the forum in the future, please use our standard login feature or Facebook connection.

no avatar

Salth2omafia

Google Play (Android)

Tyvm tudor , i emailed asking if everything was ok , and its not , everything is the same

beralios83

Windows PC

good evening tudor, another 4 days have passed another war but I have not received any contact and the account has not yet been transferred, it's okay to be patient but be contacted on November 22 after a week from the opening of the ticket we are on December 7th and I had no further communication from your custom care regarding the ticket, if you start the contact procedure with the user bring it to completion.I hope that the ticket will be processed by your team as soon as possible
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

I'm very sorry to see that, beralios!

I'll contact the team, so let me know the day after tomorrow hot it works out.

All the best!

beralios83

Windows PC

good morning tudor, unfortunately today the situation remains unchanged, I have not received any contact, I wait for news as soon as possible.

beralios83

Windows PC

hello Tudor, I wanted to confirm that finally my account was transferred, and I wanted to thank you for the availability and help provided
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hail, Hunter!

That's awesome to hear! We appreciate all your patience and support!

See you in the fight, beralios!
no avatar

ErenJäger

Windows Phone

Hello Gameloft Community. I havent found another way to make sure my request will be noticed so sorry if this is the wrong place for my request. I'm a big fan and I have the same issue: windows phone to samsung. My id is #3212r8 . Have a nice holiday, hope to talk afterwards. Eren Jäger.