no avatar

Misquoting

Google Play (Android)

Rewards are not redeemable

Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:12 pm
The medieval chests that are being given out as rewards cannot not be accessed. They are no longer offered in the store.  This is now several times I have had to complain about this type of glitch.  You wonder why i quit spending money on this game
no avatar

wickedbravo

Google Play (Android)

Re: Rewards are not redeemable

Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:45 am
This game is a joke I spent money in chests last Monday and still haven't gotten them been inquiring almost a week now!
no avatar

Mo'men Hamdy Slamah

Apple (iOS)

Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:14 pm
I have similar problem i bought T5 skill chest from guild shop but when i go fo chests it appears as i don’t have any and i have to spend gems to get it same problem and i paid for fantastic gear chest offer and i didn’t get 5 stronghold chest..the strange thing that when i open me bank i see them  but i can’t access to them
I also missed my boosters that i get from cocon chase i can’t find them in fusion screen 
Can someone tell me what’s happening
In game name : ~Momo()
Game ID:1225503
no avatar

~POLAR_BEAR~

Google Play (Android)

USA

Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:46 pm
I'm having the same problem with the fantastic gear packages
I bought 2 and can't open the stronghold chests
This is the third time this has happened
no avatar

Kevin Richard Cook

Windows PC

Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:30 pm
I did not receive my reward in the Halloween event for using 250 solo energy. It says it was claimed but it I never saw it.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Rewards are not redeemable

Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:05 pm
Hey, guys!

Please report this with our Customer Care team using the in-game option. Our agents there will be able to look into this and resend your guys the rewards. To have this sorted fast, please return here with the ticket IDs you'll receive once you submit your issues.
Thanks a ton for all your patience and support, guys!

Have a great one!