no avatar

az_sky71@yahoo.com

Apple (iOS)

Re: Lost Character

Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:37 am
Thank you for you response,

Ok, Here i just want to share since 02 Sept 2018 ,that last week i try to inquiries to Gameloft Customer Care about this matter:

02 Sept 2018 :

Try to log in Dungeon Hunter 5 but Dh cannot connect to server several time. restart my iphone 7 and modem too after that. Then at forth time trying connect, the server let me in but this time with the message "The connection has been transferred to another server". When log in, DH asking my age and gender like the first time i`m using the game. Because there no other choice or option that i can ignore it,so i put again my age and gender.Then my character back to the first level,without any gears, all mission back to the beginning and stronghold with no minions at all, but my character still in guild as an officer but low level with other high level player inside. So with my all allies still in high level. I cannot chat inside my guild due to my lowest level

02 Sept 2018 :

I send my inquiries emailed to customer support

02 Sept 2018 (8:45pm) :

GameLoft Customer Care response my email regarding of my character, asking me to follow the instruction from them thru website (http://support.gameloft.com)

Looking all Frequently Asked Question at http://support.gameloft.com but still no solution,so i submit all the requirement at "Contact Us" at the same day.

03 Sept 2018 (9:22am) :

GameLoft Customer Care response after i submit my inquiries, instruct step by step like back up my progress and restore game progress or just send them a discription of what happen before my progress lost and install the Advertising Identifier in my device. This time my ticket ID is 16673848

03 Sept 2018 :

I send my discription of what happen before my progress lost and the Advertising Identifier in my device at support@gameloft.com

03 Sept 2018 (8:10pm) :

GameLoft Customer Care response again with same answer ( asking me to follow the instruction from them thru website (http://support.gameloft.com))

04 Sept 2018:

No response from GameLoft Customer Care

05 Sept 2018(10:06am):

GameLoft Customer Care response my email of discription of what happen before my progress lost with Advertising Identifier of my device and asking again to follow step by step like back up my progress and restore game progress or just send them a discription of what happen before my progress lost and install the Advertising Identifier in my device. And giving me second ticket ID 16688786

06 Sept 2018:

07 Sept 2018:

08 Sept 2018 (11:00am):

GameLoft Customer Care emailed me asking about everything if okay and they said if they didn`t receive a reply from me within 7 day, the ticket will be closed

08 Sept 2018 (12:05pm):

I response their email that since that day (02 Sept 2018 till 08 Sept 2018) still i cant retreive my character. Said that already send a discription of what happen before my progress lost and Advertising Indentifier to support@gameloft.com

09 Sept 2018 (03:26pm):

GameLoft Customer Care response my email (08 Sept 2018 (12:05pm)) that they apologize for all the inconveniences with the game and informed me the connection problem fixed by their developers but cannot approve sending any compensation as they said the issue lasted no longer than one hour.
no avatar

az_sky71@yahoo.com

Apple (iOS)

Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:44 am
I have received an email from Gameloft Customer Care today saying they have sent the latest save file to restore my progress and i hav reopen the application and recovered my original character. Thank you sir for helping me slove my problem.
no avatar

Silvio de Lasberg

Google Play (Android)

Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:06 am
Hallo
Hoffe bin hier richtig .
Habe am 31.8.2018 mein Dungeon Hunter 5 Account verloren muss wieder neu anfangen.
Mein Ticked ID 16656950
Mein Ingame Name Deepswing
Hab Vip 8
Bitte helft mir will wieder spielen
no avatar

Armine

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:51 pm
Please help me too..
My ticket number:16705436
Thank you..
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Character

Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:57 pm
Hey, Silvio!
One of our agents already contacted you so please check your mail and let us know how it works out. ;)

@Armine: I've notified the team to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks for all your patience and support, guys! :D
no avatar

Armine

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:22 am
Still no reply from tech support. Just let me know if i send a wrong info regarding on my request.. 
My ticket number: 16705436
ingame name:Armine
Level 70
Last log in sept 3
Email/facebook: Cursemaster21@gmail.com
Please help me sir tudor.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost Character

Fri Sep 21, 2018 3:27 pm
Hey, Armine!

I've re-escalated your issue. Let me know how it works out.

Have a great one!
no avatar

Armine

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:55 am
If i can recover my save file, due to reformatted android device. Please help.. It's been almost a month. Thank you sir tudor.. I'm still waiting for answer from our tech support team.. Thanks again.