LeliRb

Google Play (Android)

Problem with my account

Tue May 01, 2018 5:40 pm
HelloI have a problem with my account in Dungeon Hunter 5.My original account is called Leli, and it is associated with my Facebook account.I reinstalled the game and then did the tutorial. When I try to connect to my facebook account, to recover my account, something happened. Now my Facebook account is associated with the player  which I made the tutorial.I would like to know if there is a way to recover my previous account (Leli), because I would not like to lose all my progress. I also invested money in that account (I was VIP 7)I hope you can attend me a.s.a.p, thank you very much !
no avatar

darkgeo

Windows PC

Re: Problem with my account

Wed May 09, 2018 3:26 pm
Dear Gameloft please help me recover my old char.i reinstalled the windows ,i installed the game i did the tutorial to the level 6 i have entered the email address and the old char. is not.....BEST REGARD old char. is DARK level 140 appears without id in the SPARTA guild Myticket ID is 15783241. The problem has been appeared on 06 may 2018
no avatar

darkgeo

Windows PC

Wed May 09, 2018 7:54 pm
Dear Gameloft i have three accounts on an email address DARK , Barlo , Roland please delete the two Barlo and Roland accounts and stay with the DARK account only . My email address is darkg48@yahoo.com  THANK YOU
no avatar

darkgeo

Windows PC

Wed May 09, 2018 8:03 pm
Dear Gameloft i have three accounts on an email address DARK , Barlo , Roland please delete the two Barlo and Roland accounts and stay with the DARK account only . My email address is darkg48@yahoo.com THANK YOU
no avatar

darkgeo

Windows PC

Sun May 13, 2018 6:37 pm
 Please delete your Barlo account because this is the problem he has replaced the DARK account. DARK was replaced by Barlo and the allies . Please help me recover my DARK account . My ticket id 15837277 .The issue occurred on 6 may 2018.
Attachments
IMG_20180507_190122.jpg
IMG_20180507_190122.jpg (479.32 KiB) Viewed 97 times
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Problem with my account

Thu May 17, 2018 9:49 am
Hey LeliRb!

Please report this with our Customer Care team through the in-game option, as they'll be able to identify your account and restore your progress. ;)

@darkgeo: I've responded to you in your post. :D

Stay strong, Hunters!

LeliRb

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:33 pm
Hi tudor. Where can i find the buttom for Customer Care in the game?
Please let me know as soon as u can.
thanks a lot