no avatar

Erichson.Espin

Google Play (Android)

Account Reset

Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:32 am
My account was reset to beginning, please help.me as soon as possible. I had invested a lot on this game..
IGN: DVODeathsqd
VIP 8
email: erichsonespin@gmail.com
character id# i5ru23
TICKET ID: 15395593

Please hoping to hear from you guys soon.
no avatar

Tudor FromGameloft

Community Manager

Account Reset

Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:40 pm
Hey Erichson!

Thanks for reporting this first to CC. I'll escalate your issue so you should be contacted by an agent as soon as possible. ;)

Cheers!
no avatar

Erichson.Espin

Google Play (Android)

Re: Account Reset

Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:19 pm
Hello.
You guys assigned the wrong email to my character. My guildmates at ShadowfireSG can see my character now but when I logged in its still a noob.
You assigned it to :
Susindarelathur@gmail.com
ign HamesPirates VIP 10

mine is
erichsonespin@gmail.com
ign DVODeathsqd VIP 8 character id# i5ru23

I let him switch to my acciunt last guild war but he made a mistake and both of our accts was reset.

Please help us restore our acct...
no avatar

Erichson.Espin

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:04 am
Last guild war I let my friend Susindarelathur@gmail.com sign in to to my acct but he.made a mistake both of our accts got reset. Now, my guildmates in shadowfiresg can see my character but when I login I see a noob player with ign Rives. Whem my friend log in, he sees my character, DVODeathsqd. You assigned the wrong email to my character it should be erichsonespin@gmail.com my ign is DVODeathsqd VIP 8 character id# i5ru23. Susindarelathur@gmail.com character is Hamespirate VIP10 and he is guildless. When I let my friend signin to my acct in dh5 last guildwar, he did not sign in to my google acct he signed in to googleplay instead and played the tutorial while still logged on to his google acct after that both our accts got reset. Plese help.us restore our accounts.
no avatar

Erichson.Espin

Google Play (Android)

Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:04 pm
Any update on my issue? I talked to one of ur guys in discord, he told me that Nestor replied to my concern asking for more information, but I did not receive any email. Am attaching a screen shot of my email.

please help me...
Attachments
Screenshot_20180313-230130.png
Screenshot_20180313-230130.png (360.83 KiB) Viewed 41 times