no avatar

fauri_ari

Google Play (Android)

Dear DH5 team,

Please help me, i tried buy gem ,many time and always failed to receive my gem. my order is:Nomor pesanan: GPA.3376-1146-7035-60945
Tanggal pesanan: 2018 Feb 4 00:12:02 WIB
and please solve it ASAP regarding i will miss many events like before. As you told to me you will investiage reagrding this.But no update and no any solution until now. Please dont pop up the gem..and fix the main root couse of issue.

Warm regards,

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Hi fauri_ari, please be advised that all payment related issues are handled by our dedicated agents from Customer Care. So in case you have troubles contacting them kindly follow the steps below:

- Tap the G (Gameloft) button at the top left side of the screen
- Select the Customer Care button and read the Known Issues & FAQ section. If the answer to your question is not provided, you will need to contact an agent.
- To contact an agent, scroll to the bottom and tap the "I didn't find an answer to my question" button.
- Fill out the form with as much detail as possible and hit the "Send/Submit" button. Note: This may NOT send your ticket yet!
If a new "Knowledgebase Articles" page loads, please read through the content to see if your issue is answered.
- To actually SUBMIT your ticket, please scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the "This didn't help. My problem was not listed" button. This will complete the process as you'll notice the following message: "We are truly sorry for the inconvenience. You will receive an automatic message with your ticket number by email, and a member of our support team will contact you as soon as possible.".
- You should then get confirmation the ticket was sent and an automatic message will be delivered to your email. An agent will follow up to assist further.

Thanks,
Community Support Manager @ DML / MCVS / MLP
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.