Aragorn, son of Arathorn

Apple (iOS)

Issue not resolved for 2 months

Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:22 pm
Dear Support:

I've opened a ticket on August 17th about not receiving arena rewards. I was adviced to create a second ticket 1 month ago (ID = 14090241) and managed to get a reply from one of the CC agents. Here's the response:
I have analyzed the details of your case, and it appears to be beyond my capacity as a Customer Care Agent. Thus, I have forwarded all the relevant details to our technical department.

It may take some time for them to investigate the issue and come up with a proper solution, but on my side, I will certainly follow up on the escalation throughout its progress and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

I appreciate your understanding.

Even though I had the same exact issue before and it was resolved by a CC agent. For almost a month I'm trying to reach someone from GL on discord, but nobody answers their PMs. Is there anything that can be done? This is getting beyond ridiculous at this point.

Thanks!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:12 am
Hello, please note that I couldn't find the ticket ID on the Customer Care database. Could you please provide the email address you've used to submit your issue to Customer Care instead? Thanks.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Aragorn, son of Arathorn

Apple (iOS)

Re: Issue not resolved for 2 months

Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:37 pm
AlexYs FromGameloft wrote:
Hello, please note that I couldn't find the ticket ID on the Customer Care database. Could you please provide the email address you've used to submit your issue to Customer Care instead? Thanks.

I've sent you a PM with all the details

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:22 am
Hello, got your PM and have forwarded the information to our customer care. That said, one of the dedicated agents will get in touch with you shortly to follow up on your case. Thanks for being patient.

Aragorn, son of Arathorn

Apple (iOS)

Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:49 pm
This is what I received:
Thank you for your reply.

We're terrible sorry, but we still don't have news from our developers.

A reminder has been sent to them. We will contact you again as soon as they give us their feedback.

Please bear with us until then.

1. Customer Agent deliberately ignored the fact that "contacting developers" isn't needed for this issue. There was already a precedent when the same issue was resolved by customer care agent directly (ticket ID = 13755133)

2. It seems that a particular Customer Agent redirected the ticket on purpose – it's well known that developers don't have time to even address obvious problems with the game that affect gameplay for everyone, let alone deal with individual cases. This is an obvious shift in responsibilities, that shows the following:

A. The particular Customer Agent isn't qualified and is unaware of game mechanics, therefore incapable of resolving trivial issues like this.
B. The Agent deliberately redirects a ticket to dramatically increase resolution time, despite the fact that the original ticket is 2 months old.
C. Ignoring everything that customer (me) said in e-mails shows complete lack of interest in resolving the problem. Both responses I got were not issue-specific and were mostly based on templates.

That's why I demand a fair resolution of my support tickets in the following way:

1. I request a more capable Customer Agent to be assigned to the ticket.
2. The ticket must get the highest priority and be resolved within a day.
3. Additional compensation must be given for all the inconvenience and very bad customer support quality.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:35 am
Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with how this issue has been handled on the customer care side. That said, I've advised the dedicated agent assigned to your case to escalate your ticket to a different customer care representative for further review. Thanks.

Aragorn, son of Arathorn

Apple (iOS)

Mon Oct 23, 2017 4:46 am
Hello, I'm sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with how this issue has been handled on the customer care side. That said, I've advised the dedicated agent assigned to your case to escalate your ticket to a different customer care representative for further review. Thanks.

I haven't received even a formal reply yet. Is it possible to resolve the case manually and be done with it? It's been 66 days now  ::)

Aragorn, son of Arathorn

Apple (iOS)

Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:14 pm
My previous message wasn't just for enjoyment, I need this issue addressed now and I'm not going to wait for another two months. There's a limit on how much the CC can neglect and disrespect customers, and we are already beyond it. Do I have to call the GL management and complain by phone to get anything done?

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:26 pm
Hello, I have sent another email to Customer Care and stressed the fact that a solution for your case should be provided asap. Thanks.

Aragorn, son of Arathorn

Apple (iOS)

Hello, I have sent another email to Customer Care and stressed the fact that a solution for your case should be provided asap. Thanks.

Dear Alex:

I'm sorry to inform you that the case still hasn't been resolved. CC ignored your advice to change customer agent, and the current agent keeps saying that the issue didn't happen despite me providing screenshots as a proof and having an idential ticket resolved without delays by another customer agent.

Am I the only player who complains about that particular agent (Nestor)?

P.S. Maybe CC is waiting for 3 month anniversary of my ticket? It's just in 3 days.