no avatar

Theseus7

Windows PC

Trial of Elements reset on windows????

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:51 pm
Trial of Elements just started again for non-windows platforms. On windows, however, the timer started again (it is counting down) but there trial itself hasn't reset so it still shows the status from the previous trial of elements. As an example, I finished trial of elements to waypoint 75 last time and it's showing waypoint 75 complete in the newly started trial of elements.
>( - )<

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:23 am
Hi Theseus7, could you please recheck on your side? At the same time, I'll also ask the game team to look into this issue. Best regards.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Theseus7

Windows PC

Yes, this trial of elements is still broke on windows. The timer started counting down, but we're all stuck in the same place as we were in the last trial. I finished the trial last time, so that's where I am.
>( - )<

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:06 am
Ok, just got word from the devs regarding this matter. They said that the ToE campaign is longer for Windows because they are waiting the UPD21 release. In fact, in UPD21 there is a new TOE level and this one is not compatible with UPD20. When the UPD21 for Windows will be released then there will be a transition campaign and everything will work again. Hope this helps!
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.