AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Cannot connect to server?

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:34 am
Hello,

@Fravem_Apriandi I've responded to your issue in a separate thread (the issue is being investigated by our support agents as we speak).

@Dhchucknorris Please make sure you are connected to a strong WiFi signal and that no other apps are running on the background. I'd also advise rebooting the device and switching to a different internet connection, if possible. In case you continue to experience this issue, please report it to Customer Care by filling out this support form: http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/364/. The data collected from your device will greatly help our team with the troubleshooting. Thank you for your understanding.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.
no avatar

Dhchucknorris

Google Play (Android)

Re: Cannot connect to server?

Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:06 am
Hi Alex,

Internet is fine when using wifi or mobile data. Ive tried all other suggestions with no luck. I have raised my issue with customer care and my ticket id is 14296173. If you have any other suggestions please share.

Cheers!
no avatar

Dũng_Nguyễn Tiến

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:12 am
Hi Alex,
I'v got that connect problemt since 5 days ago, please help me ! My ticket #Qdv-4879393-448. 
Thank you very much.

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:47 am
Hi guys, thanks for raising tickets with customer care about this issue. You'll be contacted shortly via email by our dedicated agents who will do their best to assist you with the problem at hand. Thanks for understanding.
no avatar

Ha_Minh Hai

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:10 pm
Hi alex,
When the issue will be solved? We are waiting around 1 week. So tired because everyday checking then nothings changed. We need a target when the issue will be fixed by your Dev team
no avatar

Dhchucknorris

Google Play (Android)

Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:21 pm
Thanks for actually responding Alex!

I take my hat off to you! Tough gig you've got! CC could learn something from you!

Anyway, ill just wait patiently....
no avatar

Ha_Minh Hai

Google Play (Android)

Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:59 am
Dear Community manager
Plz let me know when the server issue will be fixed?
We've waited for a long time.
It seem can not wait any more

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:28 am
Hi guys, just a reminder, these issues are currently being handled on case by case basis by customer care with the input of the Dev Team. So, if you haven't already please submit a support ticket by filling out this form: http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/364/. Also, if the reply time on CC side is too long, please return here with your ticket IDs, and I'll try to speed up the support process. Thank you for you understanding.