Millzor

Google Play (Android)

The Pacific Northwest

Re: Can't level up!

Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:04 am
So, I was emailed back from Gameloft and they said they are working on an update that will fix the league ranking glitch....but we'll see.

I am very frustrated with dh5 lately. I used to love this game, but lately it isn't rewarding in any way. I don't want to give up on it simply because I have spent way too much time, effort and money to achieve the gear I have. However, gear doesn't mean squat without rank....and without the rank, I'm just a low rank player with a high power level. I believe that the better ranked guilds are turning me down because of this. I just want what's fair.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-08-12-19-03-00.jpg
Screenshot_2017-08-12-19-03-00.jpg (303.04 KiB) Viewed 64 times

Millzor

Google Play (Android)

The Pacific Northwest

Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:05 am
Ok....
I am now at 2002 trophies. I believe my league rank should be Veteran 2 now.....but yet I am still at Warrior 2. I am now an entire league under what I should be at. This is getting ridiculous. I am not receiving the rewards I should be for conquering strongholds and I believe I am getting turned down by Guilds because of this. This NEEDS to be fixed ASAP and Gameloft needs to compensate me for what I have been missing out on and for what I've been cheated out of when conquering strongholds!
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-08-13-22-51-12.jpg
Screenshot_2017-08-13-22-51-12.jpg (518.26 KiB) Viewed 57 times
Screenshot_2017-08-13-22-52-07.jpg
Screenshot_2017-08-13-22-52-07.jpg (372.41 KiB) Viewed 57 times

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Can't level up!

Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:50 pm
Hello Millzor, I understand your frustration here and believe me that the Dev Team wants to fix this issue asap as it's not only affecting your account but others as well. That said, the upcoming update should be releasing very soon. Thank you for being patient and rest assured that the CC agents will follow-up with your case till the moment the matter has been settled.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.

Millzor

Google Play (Android)

The Pacific Northwest

Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:19 pm
So I was promised that my league level issue would be fixed with the next update. I just got the newest update.... And it's still not fixed. This is what I'm talking about. Gameloft doesn't put their customers first. They put money making opportunities at the highest priority.... Like a legendary hunts update.... Instead of fixing the bugs in the game that a lot of players are suffering from
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-08-23-12-27-08.jpg
Screenshot_2017-08-23-12-27-08.jpg (374.29 KiB) Viewed 34 times

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Can't level up!

Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:23 am
Hi Millzor, I'm sorry to hear that the issue is persisting on your side. Please note that a customer care agent has provided new information related to the matter at hand. Best regards.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
Please use the appropriate sections of the forums or the Customer Care website.