no avatar

Best Marwan

Lost progress after getting a new device

Fri May 19, 2017 9:14 pm
I lost my progress after getting a new device i tried everything suggested by you!
my ticket id: 13331013 
pls fix it fast
no avatar

DomosHunter

If you do not see the progress and you have already linked your character to an account, you just uninstall the game and reinstall it in the case of android, if it is your windows account then there are problems and only support when you give it Wins will return the character pitifully
no avatar

Best Marwan

I did clear the data of the game and downloaded the data again! 
and signed in but nothing happened!!! 
i started the game and signed with my gmail then made my acc lvl 6 and then i logged out then logged in but still the same account lvl 6!!
plss help my acc has 1k+ gems and lvl 9 vip 😢😢😢😢
no avatar

Best Marwan

Reply pls?
i didn't get my progress back!!!

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Lost progress after getting a new device

Mon May 22, 2017 11:38 am
Hello Best Marwan, sorry for the troubles. Kindly note that I've notified the agent assigned to your case about the current issue. You'll be contacted shortly via email by the customer care agent handling your ticket who will proceed to assist you in recovering your lost profile. Thank you for your patience.
Community Support Manager
Please note that unsolicited private messages sent to me won't be answered.
no avatar

A.k.bazbini

Hi boys . I have same problem I lost my game but it is still at the gameplay what I can do it is start from the begining . The Asphalt 8 it work normally all my games work normally just the problem with Dungeon Hunter 5
no avatar

A.k.bazbini

Please help me
no avatar

DomosHunter

The game is working very badly, so if you have lost your progress, just delete the game, just leave the pvp update that will be soon, fixed there is the possibility that already repair those strange bugs that have created the developers and you Progress back, if your progress does not return then submit a complaint to technical support.

But remember to eliminate all the game Dungeon Hunter 5 and then install the game again when the update is ready, but it works for you then to wait as many people lost their progress, I recover my progress in this way so I hope you Work for you too.
no avatar

A.k.bazbini

Thank you bro
no avatar

A.k.bazbini

I deleted and installed again but it is not back