no avatar

Dancore

Habe probleme...

Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:42 am
Es hängt sich immer öfter auf und es kommt immer so ein Schmied bitte sie sich das mal anzuschauen und denn Fehler wieder zu beheben Spiele das sehr gerne. Habe es auch schon neu installiert aber der Fehler ist immer noch da Spieler Name ist Dancore

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Re: Habe probleme...

Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:35 pm
Hello Dancore, sorry for the troubles. If you require assistance with a particular issue I'll highly recommend for you to get in touch with the DE support team. To do this please follow the steps below:

- Tap the red G button at the top left corner of the screen
- Select the Customer Care button and read the Known Issues & FAQ section. If the answer to your question is not provided, you will need to contact an agent.
- To contact an agent, scroll to the bottom and tap the "My problem is not listed as a known issue" button.
- Fill out the form with as much detail as possible and hit the "Send" button. Note: This may NOT send your ticket yet!
- If a new "Knowledgebase Articles" page loads, please read through the content to see if your issue is answered.
To actually SUBMIT your ticket, please scroll to the bottom of the page and tap the "This didn't help. My problem was not listed" button. This will complete the process.
- You should then get confirmation the ticket was sent and an automatic message will be delivered to your email. An agent will follow up to assist further.

Best regards,
no avatar

Dancore

Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:02 am
Danke für die schnelle Antwort

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:46 pm
Hello Dancore, my pleasure to help! In case you need follow up with the ticket you've submitted to Customer Care please let me know its ID (8 digit number that should look like this: #12923655). Best regards.
no avatar

Dancore

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:23 am
Danke das problem mit dem schmied ist weg aber die log-in und mit dem koop habe ich immer noch probleme.
no avatar

Dancore

Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:24 am
Was für eine ID meinen sie denn?

AlexYs FromGameloft

Community Manager

Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:40 pm
Hello Dancore, the ticket ID is an 8 digit number that identifies your issue in the Customer Care system. With it the dedicated agents can keep track of your issue and assist accordingly. To find your ticket ID please check your email and look for the 1st message you've received from support@gameloft.com. That email will contain your ticket ID. Hope this helps!

Also, in case you couldn't contact Customer Care through the in-game option like described in my first post from this thread, you can try using the online support form instead: http://support.gameloft.com/Home/SupportForm/364/

Best regards,