no avatar

Bobooho

Apple (iOS)

United States

VIP Points Suggestion

Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:33 pm
Hello All,

I want to start out with how much I am enjoying the most recent update. I think all the improvements made were excellent. 

As for my topic in this post. I feel it may have been around in the past but it regards VIP points, but I could be mistaken. Currently VIP points are only obtained by using real world currency in the DH5 store. The rewards of VIP are great, however it could be considered unattainable for most players. I would like to suggest adding VIP points to the daily rewards obtained from each monthly calander. I feel this would promote sales from players trying to obtain VIP rank 10 faster, as well as benifit players who have maintained a loyal presence with DH5 over time. Of course this is simply my own opinion. Either way, keep up the great work Game Loft.

Thank-you for your time,
no avatar

TheRealExodus

Apple (iOS)

Re: VIP Points Suggestion

Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:50 pm
Bobooho wrote:
Hello All,

I want to start out with how much I am enjoying the most recent update. I think all the improvements made were excellent. 

As for my topic in this post. I feel it may have been around in the past but it regards VIP points, but I could be mistaken. Currently VIP points are only obtained by using real world currency in the DH5 store. The rewards of VIP are great, however it could be considered unattainable for most players. I would like to suggest adding VIP points to the daily rewards obtained from each monthly calander. I feel this would promote sales from players trying to obtain VIP rank 10 faster, as well as benifit players who have maintained a loyal presence with DH5 over time. Of course this is simply my own opinion. Either way, keep up the great work Game Loft.

Thank-you for your time,

Yes VIP points use to be a daily calendar reward, but were minimal at best. I think was around 10 points a month, not sure why they took them away as I would rather have them than 10k gold.
no avatar

Bobooho

Apple (iOS)

United States

Re: VIP Points Suggestion

Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:53 pm
Excellent, glad I remembered that correctly. I’m currently a VIP rank 8 with over a year logging into dh5 but to get to top rank being VIP rank 10 I would still need roughly 22k more points. With 1k being most awarded by spending $100 in store. This calculation of $100x22=$2,200 is what brought me this suggestion to GameLoft. I do understand the business decision but I won’t go into all that since this is just my personal suggestion.