Nocdar

Google Play (Android)

New England, USA

Co-op un-co-op

Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:34 pm
Let's face it: Co-op has always been a glitchy addition to DH5.
My last Co-op foray was typical until the end... 
I mentioned Co-op in our guild chat on kik and then went to start a Legendary Co-op. Upon hitting the start button, the screen changed for a moment then the whole game shut down. So I restarted.
The Co-op I had started was still in play with a spot open, so I selected that one. The screen changed momentarily and then a pop-up declared it was no longer available.
I got the "No longer available" pop up again with another selection so I restarted, not only the game but my whole device.
I went back to the selection screen to pick another group, found another Legendary which wasn't in play yet. Mine was the last spot to get filled. The event started. 
In the third wave, I watched my health bar flicker between full and empty a couple of times before deciding it was empty. To further this scenario: I was wearing Dark gear with atk and armor at over 16,000 fighting a herd of lowly Meros.
I was revived at the end of that wave and finished the event uneventfully.
Time elapsed for a 3 minute Co-op: 23 minutes...a bit long for the Stones I got, aye? Why is Co-op so wishy washy?
In the good old days we had Keepers
VIP 8
Samsung Galaxy tab 4   Android 5.1.1
New England, USA

Millzor

Google Play (Android)

The Pacific Northwest

Re: Co-op un-co-op

Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:22 pm
I wish they would just discontinue co-op. Strongholds are not buffered right and are incredibly easy to beat even with mastered champions. No one uses those weaker minions anymore..... Especially after they nerfed witches.