no avatar

AtlanticSpaceCadet

Google Play (Android)

Arena

Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:33 pm
Good day. I want to make a suggestion that i think a lot of players will agree with. When fighting in the arena, can you make it so that your gear only gets worn out when you loose the fight? That will be great.
no avatar

Soswald73

Apple (iOS)

Re: Arena

Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:45 pm
I would completely disagree with this suggestion.  The arena system is the very best part of the game as it is now, because its hard to simply buy a win. The number of matches you can compete in is limited to the amount of gear you have and most importantly the number of hammers that you have.  This helps keep some balance between those willing to spend significant amounts of money on the game and those that are not. 

​The ONLY real problem with the arena is with the opponent element selection. Everytime the list comes up- it should be 20% from each element. Sure take only the people that are close to you in pts- but certainly the system can decide which of their sets to put on them when presenting them as an opponent.
no avatar

Bornagain79

Google Play (Android)

Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:51 pm
I completely agree with soswald73.

Millzor

Google Play (Android)

The Pacific Northwest

Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:56 am
Yeah.....if my gear only got damage from losses......I would score 100,000,000 every week