no avatar

brians11gt

Windows PC

bored

Tue Oct 10, 2017 10:02 pm
i'm getting seriously bored with this game!!!!!!  i've advanced as far as i can  go.  i need legendary equipment which you've made virtually impossible to get a legendary chest!  i know that other chests have a few legendary pieces, but all i ever get are the the "boosted drop rate'" items which never include legendary equipment. except the skills chest which has the "mist of death" that's it.  please make the legendary equipment alittle easier to obtain?

​UPDATE............. TO PROVE MY POINT..................... I JUST SPENT 4 HUNDRED DOLLARS BUYING GEMS TO OPEN CHESTS.......... THE ONLY THING I GOT THAT WAS LEGENDARY WAS "MIST OF DEATH" BECAUSE IT WAS IN THE "BOOSTED DROP RATE"  EACH CHEST I BOUGHT WAS THE 10 COUNT.  I GOT NOTHING OUTSIDE OF THE "BOOSTED RATES''' IN ANY CHEST.....I GOT DOUBLES EVEN  TRIPLES BUT NO LEGENDARY EQUIPMENT................. SO HOW ABOUT REFUNDING MY $400 AND YOU TAKE BACK THE GARBAGE I GOT FOR IT.  PLUS I THOUGHT THE BOOSTED DROP RATES WERE SUPPOSED TO CHANGE WEEKLY?  THERE NOT!

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Re: bored

Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:33 am
Wow!
g4626e