no avatar

Account retrieval

Account retrieval

Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:56 pm
Hi gameloaf

I am a vip player level 4 only and playing the game dungeon hunter 5 level 90 with 500+diamonds tier 5 gears etc. I installed the recent update on my mobile phone today. The games crashed and uninstall it hoping to fix everything. I downloaded the game and ask me to create another player and start at level 1. 
how can i retrieve my old account?? I just started playing this last june and hooked up with its graphics and keeps on playing. I even recommend this game to my officemates. Please help me retrieve my old account as this is the only games i played since i used android phone.  I did not login the game using facebook.
i can show you the reciept i recieve from google play as i proof that i am a fair player. Im planning to increase my vip level if you can give back my recent account so i can enjoy the perks you offer eapecially on the chest options 
my email address is: ronlagdan001@gmail.com and my character name is Zeus 
ive tried to reply on your email but it seems to send an automated reply. PLEASE HELP ME
no avatar

Account retrieval

Re: Account retrieval

Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:46 am
I followed the right process now gameloft.

i place a request for my account retrieval but theres no reply from your end aside from your automated reply last week. Im so fraustrated about my game and want to retrieve it as soon as possible cause i already missed the event for summer. MY FREE LEGENDARY ITEMS ARE PENDING AFTER PLAYING FOR THE WHOLE MONTH. MY 200 FREE GEMS ARE WAITING FOR REACHING THE GOLD LEAGUE. PLEASE PROCESS MY REQUEST. AS MY OBSERVATION YOU HATE BASHERS ON YOUR GAME. BUT GOW CAN YOU AVOID IT?? PROCESSING THE REQUEST OF YOUR CUSTOMER IN A VERY SLOW MANNER CREATES HATRED CAUSE WE FEEL WE ARE BEING IGNORED. WE PLAYING FAIR MAN. WE PAYING FAIR. WE DO NOT HACK SOME ACCOUNTS SO I EXPECT A GOOD TREATMENT FROM YOUR END AS WE TREAT GAMELOFT AS PART OF OUR DAILY LIVES FOR PLAYING YOUR GAMES. PLEASE I ALREADY SUBMITTED MY REQUEST MY TICKET ID # 13748129 AND 13756363. ALL THE INFO YOU NEED TO RETRIEVE MY ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN PROVIDED FOR YOUR PERUSAL.