no avatar

Ukaswinner

Many crash and bug on guild war before, but nothing compensations.
So much player have lost gems etc cause it, how can you explain about it?
no avatar

Leloush.01

i think dungeon hunter 5 should allow trrade between players but on the cost of 25 or maybe 10 gems to each player involved in trade
no avatar

sedats52

Merhaba ekibinizin yoğun çalıştığını düşünüyorum ancak bir problemi 8 gündür cozmuyor hatta bir geri bildirimde bile bulunmuyolar
Ben ekibin müşterilere fazla önem vermediğini düşünmeye başladım
no avatar

Xaldin117

Dungeon Hunter 6 thoughts

Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:07 pm
p) If it is true that torwards the end of this year, Dungeon Hunter 6 will be brought up. I was wondering that if we could transfer all of our gear, crafting ingredients and guild over to the next game? Most players from DH5 have worked so hard to gain what they already have and would hate to see all of their legendary and super rare gear and all the money they spent on gems and bundles as well to be tossed out and have to start all over again.
no avatar

Ebcal

Windows PC

Hi All,

With the change in the Arena,  the elements are no longer shown, when picking an opponent,  but one has to determine by the color.  I cant tell between water and death as they both look blue to me.   Fire is more reddish, so I can see it.  Between Lightning and Wood, I also have a little bit of trouble, but because I have hard time seeing some shades of green sometimes due to being slightly colorblind, but more in the red green spectrum. But, I also have trouble with Death and Water.     Any chance to bring back showing the actual elements and not rely on color?
no avatar

Account retrieval

=12.924pxfollowed the right process now gameloft.

=12.924pxi place a request for my account retrieval but theres no reply from your end aside from your automated reply last week. Im so fraustrated about my game and want to retrieve it as soon as possible cause i already missed the event for summer. MY FREE LEGENDARY ITEMS ARE PENDING AFTER PLAYING FOR THE WHOLE MONTH. MY 200 FREE GEMS ARE WAITING FOR REACHING THE GOLD LEAGUE. PLEASE PROCESS MY REQUEST. AS MY OBSERVATION YOU HATE BASHERS ON YOUR GAME. BUT GOW CAN YOU AVOID IT?? PROCESSING THE REQUEST OF YOUR CUSTOMER IN A VERY SLOW MANNER CREATES HATRED CAUSE WE FEEL WE ARE BEING IGNORED. WE PLAYING FAIR MAN. WE PAYING FAIR. WE DO NOT HACK SOME ACCOUNTS SO I EXPECT A GOOD TREATMENT FROM YOUR END AS WE TREAT GAMELOFT AS PART OF OUR DAILY LIVES FOR PLAYING YOUR GAMES. =12.924pxPLEASE I ALREADY SUBMITTED MY REQUEST MY TICKET ID # 13748129 AND 13756363. ALL THE INFO YOU NEED TO RETRIEVE MY ACCOUNT HAVE BEEN PROVIDED FOR YOUR PERUSAL.
no avatar

Account retrieval

I hope my message reach you out.
ive been trying to wait for how many days gameloft. No response from your end.
get your ass uo and work for the request.
i know i may not be as an important member of this game. Bit atleast consider my stand on this situation. Ive send my request for how many times. Your email only send an automated reply. You dont call or email your customers personally. Worst customer service ever.
THIS MAKES ME THINK THAT YOU GUYS ARE ONLY WAITING FOR THE PLAYERS TO BADMOUTH YOUR COMPANY/SERVICE FOR BEING PISSED OF SO YOU WILL HAVE THE REASON TO BANNED THEM OR DEACTIVATE THEIR ACCOUNT FOR BEING RUDE.

I HOPE YOULL FIND TIME TO RESPONSE ON OUR CONCERN. IM NOT BEING DEMANDING.
AS A GAME PROVIDER LIKE YOU. YOULL HAVE ATLEASTE BECOME SUPPORTIVE TO YOUR PLAYERS. 

I HOPE SOCIAL MEDIA LIKE FACEBOOK AND TWITTER KNOW HOW SLOW YOUR ACTION FOR PLAYER. CAUSE SOMEDAY WHEN DH6 RELEASE. IT MIGHT AFFECT THE NUMBER OF YOUR CUSTOMERS.

YOU SAID ON YOUR POST BE MINDFULL ON OUR ACTION ESPECIALLY ON POSTING SOMETHING ON THIS FORUM. WELL TRY TO THINK YOU ARE IN OUR SITUATION HOW WOULD YOU FEEL AS CUSTOMER?  HOW WOULD YOU REACT AS GAMER? WE UNDERSTAND THAT YOU GUYS ARE BUSY.
BUT ATLEAST GIVE AS AN ANSWER ENSURING THAT OUR PROBLEM TO YOUR GAME WILL ATLEAST BEING WORK ON.
NOT JUST RECIEVING AN AUTOMATED REPLY FROM OUR CONCERN. PLEASE HELP ME TO BRING BACK MY ACCOUNT. I SPEND TIME.EFFORT.MONEY.AND GAIN FRIENDS JUST BY PLAYING IT. AND I REALLY MISSES IT!!!
no avatar

Omer2001

I think we should use our minions in mission. Because some missions are very hard. We buy the minions from stronghold chest with 50 dimond and we can only use them in castle. This is very bad. Please gameloft update dungeon hunter 5. We need our minions in mission. Please.
no avatar

ocbpresents_ocbpresents

Wtf Gameloft !!!!!!!!
no avatar

ocbpresents_ocbpresents

Still no reply my email!