Gameloft_Jp

Retired Community Manager

Montreal

Hey everyone,

Just a short notice to let you know that either me or other members of the team are roaming this subforum on a daily basis.
Even if we don't answer direcly to your thread (cause it'd sound like a copy/paste message), know that we are taking note of your feedback.

Thanks,

Emera

Can you create a master list of things that you guys are working on, and where progress is at? Not only would this give us a sense of ease, knowing that the dev team is aware of this or that issue and whether we think they're treating the issue seriously enough, but it would also be a handy dandy reference for the devs, in regards to player feedback.
Emera
Guild: DemBones 
lmao HAI THERE
no avatar

mabaeyens

Second that, and it will help too to upvote or downvote by the community all the suggestions submitted instead of submitting the same thing again (namely "fix this" or "fix that"). Make the community participate more and vote in those suggestions (I recall to have submitted a survey months ago about which type of characters would I like to see in the coming releases: pirates, egyptians, native americans, etc) and you will get a taste of how much liked is the trade, or the double wanted challenge, or whatever the thing it is and put your efforts there.
Emera wrote:
Can you create a master list of things that you guys are working on, and where progress is at? Not only would this give us a sense of ease, knowing that the dev team is aware of this or that issue and whether we think they're treating the issue seriously enough, but it would also be a handy dandy reference for the devs, in regards to player feedback.

Emera

mabaeyens wrote:
Second that, and it will help too to upvote or downvote by the community all the suggestions submitted instead of submitting the same thing again (namely "fix this" or "fix that"). Make the community participate more and vote in those suggestions 

+1 to this as well; why not crowdsource the dev's priorities? Maximize gamer satisfaction, not to mention, and making us feel like we have a voice that translates into actions on behalf of the dev team is also pretty customer satisfactory. The poll can even be anonymous if it's an issue of preventing "the dev team fixed something else before the top ranked issue, wat is dis *rage*" from happening.
Emera
Guild: DemBones 
lmao HAI THERE
no avatar

DragonLvr

It would be great if we recieved a dragon for the daily prize on day 365. Playing this game for a year should get us a dragon. IN MY OPINION ANYWAY :-) Been playing a long time. Thanks
no avatar

mabaeyens

If you mean the Mossback Dragon (nature champion) let me suggest you the Ethera in case you are going to use one or the Kenashi Warlord, probably right now the two best champions in the game. That said, Vorors are very close when not exceed the stats of any champion, unless they have changed back some of the modifications they did and made them stronger.

DragonLvr wrote:
It would be great if we recieved a dragon for the daily prize on day 365. Playing this game for a year should get us a dragon. IN MY OPINION ANYWAY :-) Been playing a long time. Thanks
no avatar

highlyoriginal

Thanks for letting us know - I will continue to add my thoughts here then and hope to see them in game.

As long as I know it's at the very least (my posts/ideas) thought provoking, all is well on my end.
no avatar

Daemon_Dark

Make the single player game offline. It would bring more people to the game and allow players that aren't around wifi or on mobile to still enjoy the game.
no avatar

Men in Jungle

Windows PC

Thansk for all your efforts Gameloft crew, but i am afraid it came way too late.  Many gamers have decided to pursue this and get compensated in a different way.  Too bad you cannot compromise us ...you have nothing to loose and your reputation will get better. We as players understand the frustrations of other players and we also understand you are trying to solve specific issues.  However, that is not enough. Your team needs to  thoroughly pay attention to our concerns as players and customers regarding compensations and dissatisfaction.  It is so sad this is going the wrong way.  This game application is honestly one of the best out there.  We hope you make us happy so that we remain being your loyal customers.  Good luck to you in future and we hope you deal with those hackers  and cheaters accordingly ASAP.  Looking forward to see action not just posts.

greensector

one suggestion that i think everyone would appreciate is the ability to move beyond level 125, you could make it some insane amount of experience like 5 million xp or more each level up to 150 or so. 

Also, this would be a very complex addition, 
The ability to choose what actions your keeper takes initially. For me it has become very predictable what actions a keeper will do based on what they have equipped, especially with ranged striker keepers. You would be lucky to see any of them use a skill. 

also i am not sure if you are aware but certain undead minions cannot be placed in ruby room or stronghouse.  also would you give lord of eve some love, he has been ridiculed as the champ there ever was, had the potential to be pretty good .