no avatar

GreyShinobi

A new type of marketplace

Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:26 pm
Hello all
    In light of recent updates and changes to the game has left me discouraged and rather unwilling to support this game at this time. But, I've decided to be a little more proactive with my posts. I'm the type of player that not only plays to be powerful but also to make my character look badazz as well. I'm sorry to say some of the items are rather well bland. But, others look rather sweet. I propose that you start like a quarterly bazarre where people can purchase items with gems and get exactly what they want minus the hassle of special WC orbs or impossible attempts at evo materials. You could honestly put armors, weapons, belts, bracers, and even some of the materials for sale. But my only request would be to not put super old items up for sale or if you do stagger items by a daily or weekly basis so we have a chance to get exactly what we want. Just thought I'd throw this out there.
no avatar

lydiarocha

Re: A new type of marketplace

Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:17 pm
I think they should create a new chest called items chest. In this chest, with 30 gems, we can have chance to get many thing like tier 5 fusion booster, previous wanted challenges' orbs, evolutionary materials (kenashi heirloom,...), or even gold.