no avatar

Gale

Redding, CA

Honor Server

Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:25 pm
Since Gameloft has no intention of maintaining the integrity of the game by punishing cheaters.  (I assume this is because of the feared loss in revenue.)

Why dosen't GL partition the servers.  I recommend making a **** free server wherein if you are caught cheating you are automatically transferred to the open division server with the cheaters.  

We also know that some countries get gems at a steep discount.  Servers should be divided accordingly.  You shouldnt sell gems to some countries cheaper than others, but if you do, you should seperate the players.

I doubt that this simple suggestion will be considered though.  I believe that GL wants the legitimate players to spend their money chasing the cheaters.  

Its a scam.  Should be illegal.

DoKtor_GonZO

Lost Angeles, Fornicalia

Re: Honor Server

Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:18 am
I haven't been around the game enough to know the ins and outs of who's cheating. But some of those top-50 scores are completely inhuman. It probably wouldn't take an advanced degree in applied mathematics to discern which scores are not possible for even an enthusiastic player to complete without some ... uh ... help. And then ... sure ... give 'em their own server. Hell, let 'em have cooler awards too if they want to pay/****/whatever for 'em - as long as it doesn't affect the rest of the players it's all good: GL makes their money and the real players can compete honestly.
“'Crazy' is a term of art; 'Insane' is a term of law. Remember that, and you will save yourself a lot of trouble.”

-- Hunter S. Thompson