DoKtor_GonZO

Lost Angeles, Fornicalia

Allies turning Pacifist

Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:19 pm
I started noticing this with the latest update - maybe it's connected to "Auto Mode". It shows up most frequently in the Endless (or Elements or whatever it's called now). After a couple of levels the Ally will follow you around and just stand there getting shredded by the Minions. Won't swing a sword or fire a bolt. If you happen to be out of sight of him you can suddenly find yourself 3/5 through an Endless level and suddenly you have no Ally. 

Which means that finishing the level now suddenly can require using potions where they didn't before when the Ally stayed operative.
“'Crazy' is a term of art; 'Insane' is a term of law. Remember that, and you will save yourself a lot of trouble.”

-- Hunter S. Thompson

no avatar

LunaRossa

Re: Allies turning Pacifist

Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:22 pm
** removed from author **
no avatar

Selfevidenttruth

Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:11 am
It has happened to me too. It's like your ally suddenly ran out of gas.

Garbled

Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:54 am
even in the halloween event all my allies went full hippe mode after the 2nd wave

DoKtor_GonZO

Lost Angeles, Fornicalia

Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:27 pm
OK. I only just noticed it these last couple of weeks.

Still ****.

While on the subject of Endless/Elements bugs ... has anyone else seen where after you beat the last wave and get the "Challenge Completed" message, another wave will get spawned instead of the portal opening? I have no idea what triggers it - seems to happen if you're on an area of the map which is flagged to run 2 waves. Really annoying.
“'Crazy' is a term of art; 'Insane' is a term of law. Remember that, and you will save yourself a lot of trouble.”

-- Hunter S. Thompson