no avatar

GreyShinobi

Re: Players quitting the game

Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:34 pm
Gameloft_JP wrote:
I personally appreciate your constructivism and feedback. And I've shared it with the teams.
Now, this idea will be discussed by the teams in charge of the WC and they'll decide if they'll follow up on your suggestion or not.

Thanks,

JP, I may be new to using the forums but I have been playing since the beginning. Like I stated in other threads on the WC issue even if the team agrees to a 2 round term for the evo materials that will at least give ALL players who have achieved some measure of success in one WC to decide whether or not they want to fully evolve the 1st round item or the 2nd one. At least if you guys do this your giving us a chance to not go completely bonkers feeling like all of our efforts were for nothing to begin with

Stohr

Re: Players quitting the game

Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:25 pm
Seriously, if not being one of the top 50 players who spend thousands on this game means that I'll never be able to get a Wanted gear set...ever, then I'm not seeing any return for spending anything short of that in money/gems/time and can't justify spending time or money here.