no avatar

hells_kitchen

Re: shameless update

Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:59 am
Talaxis wrote:
You nerf 90%+ of all minions and traps and then have the audacity to claim your intent wasn't to nerf them all?  You might want to consider a career in politics as truth & reality don't seem to hinder you like they do most of us.  The only reason you didn't nerf the voror knight is becasue it's a new minion and situationally dangerous.  The immortal gatekeeper has been a joke since introduced and although you didn't nerf him you sure managed to **** him up with invincible mode.  The Kenashi family of minons were stupidly underpowered when released so you had no choice but to buff them for the big spenders who had to have them all.

This broken game seems to break more every update (immortal keeper invulnerability, freakishly strong tormentor, fire armor bug, guild chat bug, not getting daily gems, ice blast one shot).  I probably missed a few, but I've already listed more bugs, than new features realeased in the last update.

Fix the game, and quit ripping us off and lying to us.

Well basically, stop the nerfing and release better equips, dont mess about with what players have paid for/ spent gems/ time/ fused and evolved on.
no avatar

Asasinka

Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:59 am
We're not blind nor dumb to get your intentions gameloft.
I'm relatively new to game but this approach discourages me too because it's simply not fair to veterans who helped you get where you are.
Give us a poll everytime you change something to get some feedback or you'll lose this game at all because of this greedy approach.

Focaccina

Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:26 am
Asasinka wrote:
Give us a poll everytime you change something to get some feedback or you'll lose this game at all because of this greedy approach.

This.

It's the simplest but the greatest and effective way to interact with GL's staff and ALL players, not only here in forum.
No more waste of time, only a raw and cold quantitative of values to express approval or disappointment for a "x" change or "z" patch.

Odyssey of a Ticket:
viewtopic.php?f=2101&t=292575
Shocking interview with a Dungeon Hunter 5 Developer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUUhn8Oyxvo by ghostwheel
How it actually works the whole WC system: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOa0-S7nN2o thanks to Aragorn, son of Arathorn
no avatar

DrGFreeman

Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:35 pm
Gameloft_JG wrote:
Hello Mr. Freeman,

I assure you, we are not trying to nerf all the minions and traps.

For example: we have not nerfed the Dark Voror, nor do we plan on doing this. It fits a very particular anti-range role and we are happy with it. We also buffed the Kenashi Family (as a whole) and the Immortal Guardian in Update 5.

We are producing very powerful minions with particular synergies and mechanics in order to deeper then strategy in the Stronghold. Despite this attempt, some minions were consistently showing up as the “Best in Slot” minions. This is something we felt we needed to address. The Mossback and Harbinger are pretty good examples of this. Their flight-times were too long in comparison to their landing/take off/in flight damage.

In summary - we will continue to improve and adjust minions for their roles in order to better fit the Stronghold meta-game.

Sorry i just can not agree with this

Not nerfing the voror knight is one thing but nerfing pretty much every other minion is another

You must understand that people have paid ALOT of money and spent huge numbers of hours in order to be able to produce and build up a stronghold and in one update you have effectively made all the time and money spent on these SH's useless

how can you say the game is balanced when before players with decent minions (such as witch, fire chicken, huntress/blighters) etc etc were able to actually defend sh

and moreover why would you nerf the old traps to such a level??? Dark trap, nature poison trap, spring trap all used to do some sort of damage now they are all effectively useless

saying that you are making stronger minions and traps doesnt help the players who have spent time and money on their old traps its just a way for us to spend more gems on your new gear which is effectively an insult to your old players
no avatar

Dochawas

Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:18 pm
Cannot add anything other than its a great dissappointment to me as a player, you guys need to understand we make or break this game so you need to start listening and start showing us some progress we love the game but we will not be ripped off!
no avatar

DrGFreeman

Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:58 pm
balance was before this update when most players didn't lose every single raid and wake up to being 150 trophies down when weve already spent time and money on buying traps and minions
no avatar

Selfevidenttruth

Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:30 pm
I'm a VIP 9 player if that gives an indication of the money I've spent on the game. I'm on record in these forums opposing the nerfing unless it's done to correct an obvious glitch or mistake. Better testing and a more cautious approach to development would go a long way towards avoiding those problems. Everyone who has spent time and money improving their gear has every right and reason to be angry or disappointed. There will always be items that are more powerful than others and that's good. If a player is willing to spend money to obtain those things that's his or her prerogative. The player who can't afford or is unwilling to spend money can always save the free gems to open chests. There are no guarantees what you'll get either way. The habit that Gameloft has of nerfing things is a disincentive to spend money on chests. I haven't opened one in weeks and don't have any plans to do so. The best way to express your disapproval is thru the power of the purse.
no avatar

DrGFreeman

Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:11 pm
exactly self :) Nerfing should be done when things are over powered and create imbalance...such as ice blast which is so amazingly overpowered that its unbelievable (how it didn;t get nerfed is frankly beyond belief) but nerfing all the old traps and minions is ridiculous you have changed the game from balanced to so unbelievably imbalanced that trophies used to be a system whereby how good your sh was meant youd roughly be at a certan level and you would stay there because you couldn;t raid player much stronger then you who had spent more, but players who weren;t as strong couldnt raid you either now its just "well ill raid as much as I can and the trophies i get hopeflly will replace the ones i lost because my sh is so unbelievably easy people just walk through and you get a loss" will a dev please tell me how the above has been allowed to happen with this update??? and when its going to be fixed because frankly im getting tired of this pathetic SH update