DoKtor_GonZO

Lost Angeles, Fornicalia

Re: Need old WC

Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:21 pm
I'll add a +1 to this. I don't even bother with WC because it's just a Spend-a-Thon and (for me anyway) no piece of virtual gear is worth $100.
“'Crazy' is a term of art; 'Insane' is a term of law. Remember that, and you will save yourself a lot of trouble.”

-- Hunter S. Thompson

Yooruce

Hello,

Good to know that you are at least thinking about it. But it's not enough.
I will be a little less polite than the people who already suggested this.

Since a few months, I feel like my money has been stolen with these wanted challenges. I didn't feel that way before because we used to have two chances to get the orbs. Now we get only one chance.
This is a fundamental change GL didn't make communication about.

I'm not going to threaten to quit the game : I will keep playing for a while because I enjoy it. But as for spending money, it's over until I get a chance to have the orbs I need (you can check on my account : the last time I spent money was the 31st of august).

Paying IS being an engaged player. I spent all my gems and payed 11,98 euros for one of those WC. If I'm not considered an engaged player, then give me back my money. It's as simple as that.

Have a nice week-end.
Y

PS : The orbs I need are : Orb of lava, Orb of radiant light, Shimmering crucible, Orb of flame.

DoKtor_GonZO

Lost Angeles, Fornicalia

Switching the orbs, incense, whatevers every couple months really seems pointless from a gameplay perspective. It's stuff like this which gives players the impression that it's "all about money."
“'Crazy' is a term of art; 'Insane' is a term of law. Remember that, and you will save yourself a lot of trouble.”

-- Hunter S. Thompson

Yooruce

Hi,

I like one of the options suggested here :

"Implement a special daily dungeon like the Thursday's one but instead of crystals, players can obtain old evolution orbs"

I don't think they would do it once a week though, since the players who actually paid for those orbs would find this very unfair too. But if they would do it for example once every 2 months and available for a week-end, it would be fine too. And of course the players couldn't see what they win by pausing the game. ;)

It's all about finding a good compromise between too kind of players :
the players who worked a lot on those WC (and paid a lot) and got to be in the 50 best players
VS
those who also paid but failed to be in the 50 first players, and who thought they would have a 2nd chance and felt fooled because they didn't have one.

My suggestion is to make one or two dungeon like that, and then come back to the old system.

Whatever you're doing, please don't forget COMMUNICATION ! The anger of players partly comes from the fact that they didn't know the rules had changed when they spent money on those WC.
Feeling you have been fooled is the worst thing for a customer : you can accept that you didn't succeed in something, but you cannot tolerate to feel like you have been fooled.

Y
no avatar

GreyShinobi

Got my vote please keep this game enjoyable