no avatar

mapledance

Get the old version evolution material

Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:10 am
Hi buddies,

I have a serious question.

Now the Light Wanted Challenge is ongoing, which rewards a special evolution material called "Light Trial Incense".

However, since I have an old greatswords of Light called Peacebringer Greatsword, which required an old version material of Light called "Orb of Brilliance" to be evolved 5 Stars.

The question is can I still obtain this material by participating in this week's Light Wanted Challenge? Thanks!
Attachments
R2IB7E1.png
Peacebringer Greatsword
R2IB7E1.png (482.94 KiB) Viewed 1000 times
orb.PNG
Orb of Brilliance
orb.PNG (380.48 KiB) Viewed 1009 times
no avatar

binhnguyenmoz

certainly it will not happen, good luck

Gameloft_Jp

Retired Community Manager

Montreal

Hey,

As explained in a NEWS post a couple of weeks ago, there are no plans at the moment to bring back former Wanted Challenges.

Thanks,
no avatar

mapledance

Hi Gameloft_Jp

Thanks for your reply.

In fact, the reason why I asked this question is because I have had a similar experience when I took the Fire Wanted Challenge called "God-Worm Ashtak". After this challenge, I was rewarded four "Orb of Lava" (for Fire evolution). However, surprisingly, after a few moment, I was additionally rewarded four old version evolution materials for Fire, called "Orb of Flames", which were automatically added in my bag. I'm not sure if it's because at that time I just happened to have an old version Fire weapon from the previous Wanted Challenge which needed the Orb of Flames to evolve.

Could anyone explain this additional reward? Thanks!
Attachments
orb1.PNG
Orb of Flame
orb1.PNG (379.28 KiB) Viewed 926 times
orb 2.PNG
Orb of Lava
orb 2.PNG (373.48 KiB) Viewed 929 times

Gameloft_Jp

Montreal

Re: Get the old version evolution material

Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:05 pm
Sounds weird. Please submit a Ticket so we can investigate ;)

Thanks,
no avatar

mapledance

Re: Get the old version evolution material

Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:53 pm
Great!

But what's the ticket? How to submit? Pls advise

Gameloft_Jp

Montreal

Hey,

You can do that directly in game (click on the Gameloft logo in the top left corner, then on “Customer Care”) or at http://support.gameloft.com.
Customer Care agents will get back to you shortly and help you the best they can.

If you need further assistance once your Ticket is submitted; please open a separate thread in the Support & Help section.

Have an excellent day !
no avatar

mapledance

Hey,

I've submitted the ticket like three days ago, but still haven't received any feedback.....

Gameloft_Jp

Montreal

Please open a separate thread in the "Help & Support" subforum