no avatar

JamesBond

Bi-weekly weekly wanted, wanted

Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:45 pm
Dear Gameloft, 

Firstly i love this game!!!!! I like the quick hack and slash play. I love the wanted events they are the reason I keep playing for the gear and the competition. The current wanted sports the victory point system that allows the players to still play the event and get enough points to get the gear. Then the player can keep playing to get more victory points. The players victory point total is ranked and they can get further prizes by ranking high. 

Thus this new system is a vast improvement over dungeon hunter 4 where only the top 5 or 10 people would receive gear. However, the new system also has similarities to the flaws of the old system.

These flaws essentially are the same as the old system from dh 4. With the new system in dh 5 there are evolution materials that are rewarded to the player based off of the rank they achieve. However, only if they rank in the top fifty do they get enough evolution materials to evolve both gear to tier 5. I am pretty sure there are around 100 thousand participants in these events...thats less 1 percent...it would be good if at least 10-15% were rewarded with the full set of evolution materials.

Additionally, as stated in the headline...making wanted events Bi-weekly and 3 days long will allow players more chances to get gear quicker and allow for more competition between players!

Furthermore, one might be wondering what about the 7th day!? This could be make up evolution material event day for the evolution materials that were available that week.

I closing i have seen a lot of cool ideas for bounty tickets for additional uses. They could be used in the above evolution materials event instead of energy. However, creating some kind of gambling thing that uses bounty tickets to buy chances at games would be great. It would be cool to win chances to open gear chests or gear like belts and so for and other cool prizes!

Gameloft_Jp

Retired Community Manager

Montreal

Re: Bi-weekly weekly wanted, wanted

Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:57 pm
Hey JamesBond,

Thanks for this suggestion.
However, this would lead to a set of Wanted Challenges (5 - one for each elements) to go on for 10 weeks - Isn't that a bit long ? And wouldn't it overflow on 2 updates ?

Thanks,
no avatar

JamesBond

Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:30 am
Dear gameloft and gameloft_jp,

I apologize i think i misconstrued my suggestion. I mean have 2 (two) wanted events a week. Not a wanted every 2 weeks. So in that 10 weeks your talking about there would have been 20 events. I just think having more shorter bursts would give players more chances at gear and evo materials.

Gameloft_Jp

Retired Community Manager

Montreal

Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:20 pm
Hey JamesBond,

I'm sorry but I don't follow here ^^'.

Could you share you idea in the form of a planning ? Like week 1 : XXX / Week 2 : XXX ?

Thanks,
no avatar

LunaRossa

Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:38 am
** removed from author **
no avatar

JamesBond

Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:18 pm
That's exactly right. Also i don't know if you remember the wheel of fate from dh 4 but something thats a chance game like that that uses bounty tickets as payment and as rewards could open gear chest or give gear or boosters or potions etc