no avatar

Red69

Veteran

(For point of reference, I have acquired 3x t3 trinkets for each of my element sets.  15 x t3 trinkets total)

The new wanted challenge gear sets have more defense than they do attack.  This means that to defeat a fully developed bot with 7K+ defense, you will generally need elemental advantage.  Using a backup weapon with elemental advantage doesnt generally work because 4k atk vs 7k+ defense does very little damage.

I don't have a problem with this.  I have five WC element sets. I use the right set for raiding each element.

The problem is that no one's sh can defend any more.  I can beat any and every stronghold I encountered. My losses are only because of crashes.

The only minion which can do enough damage to a fully trinketed WC set is the new flamethrower dwarf.  If someone collects and fills their SH with seven of these in a new light trap, and uses a death keeper to force people to raid with nature, this seems to be the only valid combination that will defend.

None of the other keepers have complimentary minions that can stop their counter.  

Fire can stand and trade with any water miniions.  
Light set with 7k defense and a backup nature weapon has no problem cleaning up a full death sh.
Water set, just carry a backup death weapon and you can defeat anyone foolish enough to litter their sh with light minions.
Death set?  Only potential problem is mossback dragons, but they are so predictable no one loses to them.  Once you have reached the light keeper, stand back and win.  

At the moment, all the money and time spent in developing minions is wasted.  None of them are worth anything once players are trinketed.

So, the game is completely broken atm.   What is worse, it is most broken for people who have comitted the most time and money to the game.

What solutions are there?  

1) Spend $1000 to collect enough dwarves to defeat nature raiders, and use a death keeper.

2) ???

Gameloft_Jp

Retired Community Manager

Montreal

Red69 wrote:
(For point of reference, I have acquired 3x t3 trinkets for each of my element sets.  15 x t3 trinkets total)

The new wanted challenge gear sets have more defense than they do attack.  This means that to defeat a fully developed bot with 7K+ defense, you will generally need elemental advantage.  Using a backup weapon with elemental advantage doesnt generally work because 4k atk vs 7k+ defense does very little damage.

I don't have a problem with this.  I have five WC element sets. I use the right set for raiding each element.

The problem is that no one's sh can defend any more.  I can beat any and every stronghold I encountered. My losses are only because of crashes.

The only minion which can do enough damage to a fully trinketed WC set is the new flamethrower dwarf.  If someone collects and fills their SH with seven of these in a new light trap, and uses a death keeper to force people to raid with nature, this seems to be the only valid combination that will defend.

None of the other keepers have complimentary minions that can stop their counter.  

Fire can stand and trade with any water miniions.  
Light set with 7k defense and a backup nature weapon has no problem cleaning up a full death sh.
Water set, just carry a backup death weapon and you can defeat anyone foolish enough to litter their sh with light minions.
Death set?  Only potential problem is mossback dragons, but they are so predictable no one loses to them.  Once you have reached the light keeper, stand back and win.  

At the moment, all the money and time spent in developing minions is wasted.  None of them are worth anything once players are trinketed.

So, the game is completely broken atm.   What is worse, it is most broken for people who have comitted the most time and money to the game.

What solutions are there?  

1) Spend $1000 to collect enough dwarves to defeat nature raiders, and use a death keeper.

2) ???

Thanks for this extensive feedback. I'll move it to the appropriate section.

A lot of changes were brought to the Stronghold and Minions with the Forsaken Sands update.
Maybe give it a week and see if your feedback is still relevant ?

Thanks,