DeixterShawl33

Apple (iOS)

Can I make a suggestion of allowing me to not have co-op on this game because when I started my quest run people keep on leaving me and not fight at all and it is annoying also unenjoyable experience for a new person to the game.
no avatar

TheRealExodus

Apple (iOS)

DeixterShawl33 wrote:
Can I make a suggestion of allowing me to not have co-op on this game because when I started my quest run people keep on leaving me and not fight at all and it is annoying also unenjoyable experience for a new person to the game.

If you mean the gameplay mode "co-op", just set up a private room, then only people on your friends list or guildmates can join.
no avatar

elcronia

Apple (iOS)

Hi. A suggestion in DH5.
I notice that the price of the diamonds, packages with point of VIP, etc.. it’s very expensive. 2800 diamonds for US$ 99.99???? In my country with that money you can buy a good smart phone. The prices of everything are insane.
If you put lower prices you have more benefits having more sales (moneymaking).
Low Price = More Buyers = Greater Profit

Thanks!
no avatar

elcronia

Apple (iOS)

Hi. A suggestion to DH5.
Can add a way to speak with friends in private? The only way to speak with other is in the global chat or clan chat. If I want to speak with the leader in private I can’t. So doing this add, the game is more fun because you can have more conversations with other people and meet new. And also, you can talk about clan issues with your friends or leader in private, for example of someone playing wrong and kick him.

Thanks!
no avatar

Phông Thảo

Google Play (Android)

Chào tất cả các bạn những người cùng chơi game Dungeon Hunter 5 như tôi. Tôi chơi game này đã lâu nhưng tôi không có thích ở chỗ là đã đi săn trong event Hunting rồi nhưng khi có rương Hunter thì gameloft toàn cho tôi rác nào là đá up sao vàng cho pet nào là đá up sao vàng cho áo. Thứ hai tôi chơi arena rất nhiều nhưng khi mở rương X10 gameloft cho tôi duy nhất một cái áo hạng AAA còn lại là rác. Tại sao có nhiều người mở x10 rương thì gameloft cho họ áo hạng S, vũ khí hạng s. Còn tôi thì không. Tại sao lại như vậy. Acc của tôi tên là: phongthao, mail: thuyentinh29@gmail.com
no avatar

Phông Thảo

Google Play (Android)

Xin chào các bạn. Tôi tên Phông Thảo, hiện tại tôi đang chơi game Dungeon Hunter 5. Tôi có một vài phản hồi gửi đến các bạn(quản trị diễn đàn này) khi chơi game : Hiện tại bản cập nhật mới của các bạn nó rất là lag ,chơi game nó rất chậm ( các mục: solo mission, stronghold, waypoint, arena,...) Các mục trên chúng tôi (gamer) những người chơi game DH5 không thể chơi được bởi vì nó quá chậm. Mong nhận được phản hồi từ các bạn. Mailbox cho tôi: thuyentinh29@gmail.com
no avatar

Bogdan alexandtu

Google Play (Android)

Re:

Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:44 am
plesee offer my access to me account bobo2 connected vhith the gmail petrisorchiriac@gmail.com because I can't connect! And please change account bobo in gmail jocmetin50@gmail.com!
no avatar

YourGranddaddy

Apple (iOS)

Can you guys look into drop rates of legendary chests. It’s your top chest in the game and now there are so many obsolete legendary items the drop rate of anything good is so low. For about the last 20 opens I’ve literally only got about 2 that have been anything useful ie new. That is a demoralising ratio, 10% and I seriously am thinking of ditching the game as I can’t stand working for a chest only in vein.
no avatar

BFG

Google Play (Android)

I have a suggestion and hope that something can be done about it . I propose removing these certain  materials , spartan helmet , all the lamps and the kenashi heirloom from the legendary hunt chests,  grow tired of receiving them because after level 50 I had no use for them and the new players will have even less use with the influx of AAA or S grade gear that blows all those in lower grades away like a leaf blower
no avatar

Donald Deshong

Windows PC

When opening some chests the items fall into or on to the chest then you can not get the item.  Make it so you can grab the items or break the chests Thanks.